Current time: 02/05/2024, 21:20 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Cumfybus
RE: Merseytravel Timetable Changes
Don't be so sure Terry.... A lot of people around there use an Arriva/Stagecoach pass for the more frequent 10A service! Also remember that, to the general public, a virtually brand new Pulsar is much better than a T reg Solo!

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
This new 139 will be similar to Arriva's 5 they used to have a few years back then?
RE: Cumfybus
(18/06/2012 17:50)buses7675 Wrote:  They don't I'm afraid, normal fares apply on the 139 though Cumfybus's commercial fares as far as I know are lower than Arriva's commercial fares, however as I have a Trio I'm not sure of what the fare actually is on the 139!

Scince April 2012:

£1.80 single flat fare
£0.90 Child flat fare Shy
RE: Cumfybus
shows their website is well out of date then!

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(18/06/2012 18:30)sumner Wrote:  This new 139 will be similar to Arriva's 5 they used to have a few years back then?

A bit more like the short lived 39 when it ran via Dunriding Lane and Stafford Road. Interesting to note that the extension appears to be commercial. Just hope it does well and some earlier/later journeys are introduced eventually.
(18/06/2012 21:13)St Helens Rider Wrote:  
(18/06/2012 18:30)sumner Wrote:  This new 139 will be similar to Arriva's 5 they used to have a few years back then?

A bit more like the short lived 39 when it ran via Dunriding Lane and Stafford Road. Interesting to note that the extension appears to be commercial. Just hope it does well and some earlier/later journeys are introduced eventually.

i think it will do very well and will do some well needed damage to other arriva services

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
(18/06/2012 21:17)bolton bus basher Wrote:  i think it will do very well and will do some well needed damage to other arriva services
(18/06/2012 18:30)CX54 DKD Wrote:  Don't be so sure Terry.... A lot of people around there use an Arriva/Stagecoach pass for the more frequent 10A service! Also remember that, to the general public, a virtually brand new Pulsar is much better than a T reg Solo!
It may pick up previous users of the 70 but damage Arriva? I don't think so

it will pick up old 70 passengers as they all kicked of over the 70 being taken away from them but a lot of people do pay on the 10A still and the 89 so if this service turns up on time most the time maybe they will wait for it

When it takes an extra 15 minutes into St Helens? I doubt it; people will just continue with what they know: the faster, more direct Arriva/Stagecoach operation.

at first people are not going to know its faster but am thinking it will have an impact to st helens-huyton but might not turn out that way and also gives people in and around ellison drive a direct bus to liverpool, i was born in that area and i know a lot of people want that

User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)