Current time: 26/04/2024, 00:42 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Dreamliners
RE: Dreamliners
The first B787 to fly since the grounding of them due to Battery Problems is due to take place this morning between Addis Abba (Ethiopa) and Nairobi (Kenya) by Ethiopian Airlines .

This marks the return to traffic of the B787.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
United restarting flights today
Qatar brought a dreamliner into MAN on Sunday which was QTR041 en route using A7-BCC and today QTR045 787 A7-BCB
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
There's photos from some of the airport staff on the Manchester Airport Facebook group - it looks superb. I had heard it was meant to be in again today but whether or not that happened, I don't know. I'd have to check.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Thats correct CX54 it did make another trip into MAN. Dont know if its just my internet but the advert on the top of the page is Boeing 787 Dreamliner.
Im on that very same group mate. There is a guy on flickr called up & under and he worksf or the airport as well and uploads cracking pics
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Yep, already got up & under as a contact! Like you say, some great uploads from him!

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?i...818&nseq=0

http://busncoachfleetlists.comli.com/ The new fleetlist site containing lots of new things

Currently the Macclesfield photographer for anything Arriva Macclesfield and Winsford, Arriva Wythenshawe, High Peaks, Aimees, Holmeswood, GHA and anything else I photograph

My blog http://maccbusspotter.blogspot.co.uk/
TUIA/B/C have all been sat for some time ready and engined at the Boeing plant. TUID also now out of the plant alongisde, reportedly, several examples for BA. For anyone that's interested the first, Thomson, example is due in to MAN on the 31st at 05.45 with the second, due on the 2nd at the same time.

The original plan for crew training on these had been to operate them across the short haul network in place of the high density 767s to increase the number of landings and takeoffs crews would be able to complete but due to the well publicised delays, they've been unable to do this as planned. Instead, the initial training programme for them is as follows, with full credit to Paul Clare on the Manchester Airport Facebook group:
Quote:Training flights are planned in on 9th-27June to PIK/LGW/NQY/HAJ/BOH

Times for Dreamliner arrival are changed from the above post. The first, G-TUIA, arrived today at 11.00 looking absolutely marvellous and the second, G-TUIB, is due tomorrow at around 07.00. The third, G-TUIC, is due next week. I'm unsure of the day but it should again be an 11.00 arrival.

G-TUIB suffered a bird strike at Cardiff airport, Tuesday just gone while doing Staff Training over to Shannon but didn't return to the airport. Shortly after its arrival at Shannon G-TUIC was sent with Thomson repair men on-board. The aircraft was grounded still a few days after.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)