Current time: 17/05/2024, 01:54 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
[Archive] Arriva North West - Speke Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Speke Depot
I'm not sure why, but this video here reminded me of Arriva Speke services 79, 82 and 86.
Find all posts by this user
(11/04/2013 14:08)Raawwwrrr! Wrote:  I'm not sure why, but this video here reminded me of Arriva Speke services 79, 82 and 86.

Haha yeah definitely! :p
3313 R313WVR is on the 78 today still soldiering on its service days must be numbered now though are speke due anything to replace them?
I have some more information on 3332 on why it was withdrawn. The main computer in it developed a fault which is a shame really and that brought it to be withdrawn.

Here is my Flickr photo stream why dont you take a look! It was last updated: 15/05/13
Just leaves 3313 as the sole survivor at speke and the few at southport and winsford I think they should organise a running day before the last ones are withdrawn from service as they were the last double deckers delivered to MTL. And on a different note 2605 has returned to speke from green lane.
(16/04/2013 12:01)MX12CFE Wrote:  Just leaves 3313 as the sole survivor at speke and the few at southport and winsford I think they should organise a running day before the last ones are withdrawn from service as they were the last double deckers delivered to MTL. And on a different note 2605 has returned to speke from green lane.

3313 was still out today, heading along Renshaw Street towards Liverpool One BS, about 1245, not sure what route as I only saw the back of it.
Its on 699 lates tonight
(16/04/2013 12:01)MX12CFE Wrote:  Just leaves 3313 as the sole survivor at speke and the few at southport and winsford I think they should organise a running day before the last ones are withdrawn from service as they were the last double deckers delivered to MTL. And on a different note 2605 has returned to speke from green lane.

By the end of this week, Winsford won't have any! There slowly being replaced by DLA's from Laird Street!
I'm currently travelling on 4462 on a 79D. The top deck is an absolute disgrace. Crisps have been thrown everywhere including some seats, chocolate bar wrappers and empty drinks bottles are alll over the place. It's like a bin.

Why are schoolkids allowed to behave like animals? It's absolutely appaling!
The remains of 4118 are currently being loaded onto a pvs lowloader to take a one way trip to barnsley.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)