Current time: 19/04/2024, 11:56 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
[Archive] Arriva North West - Speke Depot
[Archive] Arriva North West - Speke Depot
All posts on Arriva Speke here.

My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/31135444@N02/
Find all posts by this user
RE: Arriva Speke
Today, ALX400s CX55 EBC (4110) and CX55 EBD (4111) were out on the 75, whilst Myllennium Y471 KNF (2471) was out on the 76! Also, 501-branded Citaro BX04 MXM (6014) was out on the 699!

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
RE: Arriva North West- Speke Depot
I don't no why they cant use a non branded one on there its silly when they have eight that are non branded and they choose that one!
RE: Arriva North West- Speke Depot
I just thought. Is there any use for the turning circle in Netherley any more?
RE: Arriva North West - Speke Depot
Brilliant to have the forum back again i was jjmorgan on the old one but for me with a new forum i decided to give myself a new username MX12CFE after my favourite bus. Now for some speke news earlier in the week i had commander 2582 CX06BHO on the first 78 it was already running 10 mins late when it reached mackets lane this was because there was a fault on the doors one of them wouldnt shut fully on the button so at every stop the driver had to get out of his cab and close it by hand so we were even later getting to town.
Turnin circle has gone now Phil. housing estate has been built over it
has 6014 had work done to its engine as it sounds a lot different to the rest of the batch

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
L301 TEM has been reported in Wakefield for the past few days by numerous sources, most notably a driving instructor with Arriva.
Wonder what its doing that far North? Hopefully not a permanent transfer eh!
Cadet DK55FYR was on first 78 this morning and it has a leaky roof just before the 4 seater on the drivers side leading to a passenger getting an unexpected shower! not what he wes expecting at that time of morning! also the first 78 seems to meet up with the first 79D at wavertree rd now and follow it to london rd and everyone piles on the one bus usually the 78 seems a bit daft having both buses there at once.
Cadet DK55 FXE (2520) was out on the 500 this morning - I was shocked when I seen it! I expect that it was taken off that service later on in the day as I've heard that the Citaros can be problematic during the mornings!

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)