Current time: 17/05/2024, 02:47 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
[Archive] Arriva North West - Speke Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Speke Depot
4118 is still there
EDIT:MM Beat me to it. Just see the top deck emergency exit behind the withdrawn stuff
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
The 82 & 89 routes are set to be on diversion later this week as part of Western Road is to be closed from Tarbock Road junction on 20-2 & 21-2 according to signs I saw yesterday, not sure what diversions will be as there nothing on Merseytravel website yet
Find all posts by this user
Commander 2582 on the 86A yesterday morning.

All time rail mileage travelled 327264 miles
2456 due here this week to complete the set that have moved over from Birkenhead.

RIP 96 - YNWA
Had Gemini 4476 MX61ALO on the first 79Dfrom halewood ravenscourt this morning do the Geminis have that eco friendly thing on them like the pulsars that turns the engine off? As 4476 arrived a few mins early this morning and the driver got out for a smoke and after 5 mins the engine cut out i had this happen on a bootle pulsar a while back on the 250 after it was left idling for more than 5 mins.
Yeah,im sure all the new buses have this feature fitted as our solo sr's as it fitted.
i hate the fact you cant drive around with the doors open, its great to open them in the summer as some buses are way to warm, my opinion tho

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
I agree Terence, used to common practice in the summer months years ago but I think Pulsars doors close automatically when you start moving off? But sadly, manufacturers put features like this in as I'm sure it's illegal to drive with the doors open with passengers on board. Could be wrong though.

Justice is finally here. Rest In Peace the 96, You'll Never Walk Alone.

P309 HEM|N587 CKA|Y721 KNF|N302 CKB|X223 ANC
Its all in the name of the new high claim culture.
Saftey features get added to stop the claims,not sure its against the law but is against company policy to drive with ur doors open.
Cheers for clearing that up MM!

Just went to Prescot to see what was on the J5 and Gemini 4474 was in use...and surprise surprise it was carrying nothing but fresh air! Does a anyone know why they're wasting Geminis on this on a daily basis when Commanders and Cadets sit in the depot?

Justice is finally here. Rest In Peace the 96, You'll Never Walk Alone.

P309 HEM|N587 CKA|Y721 KNF|N302 CKB|X223 ANC
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)