Current time: 19/05/2024, 12:56 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Upcoming service changes in Merseyside
RE: Upcoming service changes in Merseyside
(10/01/2024 06:26)M60lad Wrote:  I wonder by cutting the service whether we'll see the odd double decker appearing on the route, mind you I'm sure since the route was extended to Chain Line that means doubles can't be used.

I can't see the residents of Chain Lane being happy about this (not that there's much they can do) as haven't they had a regular/frequent service for years?

There is a low bridge at the Chain Lane end of the route, so no double deckers. Just hoping Pulsars are allocated as given the reduced frequency, a Solo may leave people behind at certain times of the day. Chain Lane has really fallen from grace frequency wise. Was half hourly all day every day until January 2022 when the evening/Sunday service went down to every 90 minutes/2 hourly, also Hattons have withdrawn the 28 on a Saturday. Coming from the Sherdley Park/Marshalls Cross side, the new timetable keeps the journeys which follows the 156 into St Helens, surely would have been better to have kept the journeys on the opposite half hour.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Upcoming service changes in Merseyside - St Helens Rider - 10/01/2024 08:26

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)