Current time: 02/05/2024, 11:45 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

National Express ( North Wales, Chester, Liverpool & Manchester)
RE: National Express ( North Wales, Chester, Liverpool & Manchester)
Does anyone know if there is going to be an 11th Addition to the National Express handbook? number 10 is about 14 months out of date now

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(26/01/2017 19:01)cx04axy Wrote:  I dont know if there is a thread of National express.

Bit of news 385 & 545 are to be withdrawn.

A new 555 service will replace.

07:30 journey will no longer exist which is the 385

1 only journey from bangor 0825 this will start at Bangor not Pwllheli . And will head for London via Liverpool one.

This will start from the 20th Feb

As Llew Jones have purchased two new coaches for my services, it is understood that Llew Jones will operate the new 555 Service linking Bangor and London.

The 544 Service which links Manchester and London, which works between the 385 and the 090 to Southend will also be cancelled on the 20th Feb
Find all posts by this user
Thanks Nwales bus
Does anyone have any reliability stats for the 19:05 381 from Manchester to Chester. Normally late or on time? I want to catch it but my X43 doesnt get in until 19:07 so any help would be appreciated as if X43 is early and 381 late then it is worth the risk.
(31/01/2017 09:09)iMarkeh Wrote:  Does anyone have any reliability stats for the 19:05 381 from Manchester to Chester. Normally late or on time? I want to catch it but my X43 doesnt get in until 19:07 so any help would be appreciated as if X43 is early and 381 late then it is worth the risk.

Ontime when ive used it

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)