Current time: 02/05/2024, 13:48 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

National Express ( North Wales, Chester, Liverpool & Manchester)
National Express ( North Wales, Chester, Liverpool & Manchester)
I dont know if there is a thread of National express.

Bit of news 385 & 545 are to be withdrawn.

A new 555 service will replace.

07:30 journey will no longer exist which is the 385

1 only journey from bangor 0825 this will start at Bangor not Pwllheli . And will head for London via Liverpool one.

This will start from the 20th Feb
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: National Express ( North Wales, Chester, Liverpool & Manchester)
There are a number of reductions that National Express are making from the same date. Down in the south, there are changes going to be made to the 033 and 205 which will see fewer journeys run. That on top of the reduction in the 032 last year, where the service was withdrawn west of Bournemouth.
Is there anywhere that lists all the upcoming changes?

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(26/01/2017 19:27)T42 PVM Wrote:  Is there anywhere that lists all the upcoming changes?

i was wondering that myself , or has some one got an internal document with these details.
Here's the 555 times http://www.travelineeastmidlands.co.uk/e...a42_TP.pdf
Links not working

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
http://www.travelineeastmidlands.co.uk/e...TT_REQUEST use this and just put the route number in then
(26/01/2017 21:41)Dentonian Wrote:  The link works for me, but it says until 22 Feb - surely they aren't only showing a timetable valid for three days. Plus what's this route got to do with the East Mildlands.
More specifically, the thread mentions Manchester, so I was wondering what the changes are at this end of the East Lancs Road.

East Midlands travelline use the national coach database so list all scheduled coaches for Megabus and National Express
(26/01/2017 20:59)Dentonian Wrote:  Can you be more specific? Remember, NatEx don't publish timetables.

"Tell us where and when you wan't to go, and we'll give you a price or tell you it can't be done". I know the 060 runs roughly hourly between Liverpool and Leeds, but TBH from/to Manchester anything beyond that requires a flask and a sleeping bag nowadays. Before Coach deregulation, I used to regularly go by coach on Day trips to Blackpool, Sheffield, Birmingham, Leicester, Mansfield, Chesterfield etc. etc. Ah! the good old days.

There are PDF timetables for all routes on their website. It even provides a searchable list of all MAnchester routes/timetables
(26/01/2017 22:41)djb Wrote:  There are PDF timetables for all routes on their website. It even provides a searchable list of all MAnchester routes/timetables

The National Express web site timetables are not always updated but the Eastmidlands Travelline update them every week. They even did timetables for Xmas and boxing day

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)