Current time: 07/05/2024, 18:14 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Upcoming service changes in Merseyside
RE: Upcoming service changes in Merseyside
The 16/4/23 changes commenced today anybody been out for any of the service changes mainly St Helens.
My comments of first day of timetable changes. 2/5 rating
I went out to St Helens to catch Huyton Travels 12 service supposed to arrive at 10:20. It didn't waited there for 15 minutes.
I then decided to message Merseytravel on Twitter asking where it was apparently HTL was having problems with drivers excellent cant wait for tomorrows catastrophe of services with an additional 5 buses to run. Then I caught the 38A ran by Arriva now. First of all turned up on time. However the driver didn't know the route excellent Arriva just don't train drivers the new route. Anyways it was an excellent service by Arriva with nice Pulsar sounds.
Also a added thing. Theres been a number of bus stop changes. At St Helens there was no updated service changes. No signs to say there bus service has changed or changed stop at all. When I was gonna get the 12 its said 10:12 on the timetable however its been retimed to leave at 10:20. At the 38A stop it still had Sunday 37 on it and the 2 hourly 38A service which is now hourly. This isn't just because there was no time it happened when the 4th September changes happened as well nothing to say the service is changed.
Anyways leave a comment on the service changes and if you have been on a ride out on any changed services and your review.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Upcoming service changes in Merseyside - Merseysidebusenthusiast - 16/04/2023 16:19

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)