Current time: 18/05/2024, 11:35 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Cumfybus
RE: Cumfybus
Was told yesterday that cumfybus have 20 new buses on order for delivery next month anyone know what type they will be?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
I'd take a fair guess they'll be Optare Solos! Perhaps more M7200SE-Rs for new contracts starting 6th October.

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.
(18/09/2013 11:04)MX12CFE Wrote:  Was told yesterday that cumfybus have 20 new buses on order for delivery next month anyone know what type they will be?

Heard 13-20 myself a few months back from a driver , probably imagine Solo SR's or possible enviro 200's perhaps.

Been hating Urban 90's since 2001Dodgy
Streetlites?
more than likely solos there whole fleet is them
Hopefully some are for fleet replacement as well.
Thanks for the info chaps hoping myself that some will be for fleet replacement.
You would imagine some would be for fleet replacement, they have their T platers that must be knackered by now and that's just a start. These will make their fleet look a bit smarter rather than some of the mix and match yellow panels they have on some of these buses.
Both Ex- Supertravel solo's 007 and 012 were on the 193 today haunting Bellevale and Halewood termini
Solo YS02UCD broke down in croxteth yesterday morning must have been a major fault as it was there for around 8 hours and wasnt taken away till the evening wonder why it took so long to despatch a tow truck to it? apparently a fitter stayed with it all day.

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)