Current time: 18/05/2024, 12:34 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Cumfybus
RE: Cumfybus
Saw the PVS tow truck again yesterday this time with a yellow Alero and another yellow Solo on the back. Cumfybus must be having a good clear out.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
If cumfybus are having a clear out it should involve most of their vehicles
VX51RBF is one of the scrapped solos. Parked next to it is an unidentifiable alero
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Photo, credit stan Butler

https://www.flickr.com/photos/61188429@N06/37788378904/

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
That Alero is almost certainly YP52 BPE. It's the only one I remember them having in that livery.
Do the gemini's ever see service work these days on anything ?
Sadly not

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
(21/11/2017 15:55)mrailman200 Wrote:  Do the gemini's ever see service work these days on anything ?

The Geminis used to run on the 133 Waterloo-Kirkby but I was recently told by a driver that they were taken off this route due to complaints about the service running late when the Geminis were on it. Also the ex Prestonbus Versas seem to have disappeared off the 133 too and the usual Solos are back on it.
(23/11/2017 07:34)MX12CFE Wrote:  The Geminis used to run on the 133 Waterloo-Kirkby but I was recently told by a driver that they were taken off this route due to complaints about the service running late when the Geminis were on it. Also the ex Prestonbus Versas seem to have disappeared off the 133 too and the usual Solos are back on it.

Why would the use of bigger buses, make the service run late?, unless more passengers are using it when bigger buses are on the route!
(23/11/2017 19:45)WhiteVanMan Wrote:  Why would the use of bigger buses, make the service run late?, unless more passengers are using it when bigger buses are on the route!

Manoeuvrability immediately springs to mind as a possibility

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)