Current time: 15/05/2024, 19:25 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
[Archive] Arriva North West - Speke Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Speke Depot
Commander currently broken down leaving Bootle Layover area, can't tell which one as 10 floors up, it is in new colours but that's hardly a help as there are quite a few of them in new colours now.
Find all posts by this user
Prestige 2477 was broken down whilst on an 80 in Ullet Road at 1645 causing some traffic problems
2475 still going strong on the 81 today, can't help but wonder may this be the last rides we will get of 2475/2477 com the end of the year

Been hating Urban 90's since 2001Dodgy
Not sure if it's been mentioned elsewhere but the J1-J5 are withdrawn from next week
Been withdrawn for a long time now 507022. never carried people so arriva was putting deckers out and running them empty. used to see a gemini parked up outside my work waiting
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(04/10/2013 11:25)J654UHN Wrote:  Been withdrawn for a long time now 507022. never carried people so arriva was putting deckers out and running them empty. used to see a gemini parked up outside my work waiting

It's on the Merseytravel Travel Update this week that they're withdrawn from next Monday.
4121 broke down at the airport now apparently it wouldn't start...
2732 is on 80A lates!!!!!!
(06/10/2013 18:53)Scania1996 Wrote:  2732 is on 80A lates!!!!!!

And I was just thinking to myself I haven't seen those beasts in a while too!

Been hating Urban 90's since 2001Dodgy
Yeah 4468 was on it this morning but i had to inform the driver that someone had been sick upstairs on it so that was obviously what 2732 replaced its a cracking bus and got a photo at the airport
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)