Current time: 16/05/2024, 09:01 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
[Archive] Arriva North West - Speke Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Speke Depot
Wounder why its onloan seems odd due to Arriva having there own pulsars
Find all posts by this user
Im sure i have seen white Arriva loan vehicles before but not with Speke , think it may have been at Green Lane
Is this the same one Green Lane had once over when a couple of theirs went over to help out the Malta operations a couple of years ago
(18/09/2013 05:53)M60lad Wrote:  Is this the same one Green Lane had once over when a couple of theirs went over to help out the Malta operations a couple of years ago

Green Lane had an X reg Scania Solar, Not a Pulsar 2.
St Helens, Southport and Green Lane have had dealership/manufacturer loans in the past few years in the form of:

1x Scania L94UB Wright Solar (GL)
1x Volvo B7RLE Wright Eclipse 2 (JS)
2x Alexander Dennis Enviro 300 (GL)
1x Dennis Dart MPD (JS)
2x Dennis Dart Plaxton 2 (1xGL,1xJS)
2x Dennis Dart Caetano Nimbus (JS)
1x Alexander enviro200 (JS)
3x Wrightbus Streetlights (2xSP, 1xJS)
1x Man Ecocity Caetano (1 JS)
It was Green Lane that had the Ecocity, not Jackson Street.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
2588 has had full refurb its on the 76 currently
This loaned pulsar is for use on 699 day/Eve's. no deckers on there at Eve's due to over hanging trees
(18/09/2013 21:04)Official Wrote:  This loaned pulsar is for use on 699 day/Eve's. no deckers on there at Eve's due to over hanging trees

Cheers Official would it not have made sense to borrow one or 2 from another depot and aint there enough commanders or cadets to cover 699 lates
(18/09/2013 21:16)E208 WBG Wrote:  
(18/09/2013 21:04)Official Wrote:  This loaned pulsar is for use on 699 day/Eve's. no deckers on there at Eve's due to over hanging trees

Cheers Official would it not have made sense to borrow one or 2 from another depot and aint there enough commanders or cadets to cover 699 lates

I thought the 10 Citaros at Speke were for the 699 (as well as the 500) - but I don't know what the vehicle requirement is for these 2 services
The bendies seem a bit hopeless and I'm pretty certain they're not used on the evening 699s anyway.

Oh Superman where are you now, when everything's gone wrong somehow, the men of steel, the men of power, are losing control by the hour.
4108 | 4120 | 4125 | 4127 | 507001 | 507006 | 507023 | 508111 | 508130
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)