Current time: 17/05/2024, 10:46 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
[Archive] Arriva North West - Speke Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Speke Depot
Slightly unusual sight of 2471 on the 78 this morning. Seen it near Queen Square at 7.30.
Find all posts by this user
(21/08/2012 13:20)MPTE1955 Wrote:  Slightly unusual sight of 2471 on the 78 this morning. Seen it near Queen Square at 7.30.

I spotted 2468 on a halewood bound 78 on mackets lane last night. For the past 3 mornings this week the first 78 journey from halewood has been cadet operated and its been absolutely crowded wheres all the commanders gone?
A few commanders are off the road at the moment, I believe a large number of buses are for various reasons such as mylleniums and the Citaros
(22/08/2012 09:43)Raawwwrrr! Wrote:  A few commanders are off the road at the moment, I believe a large number of buses are for various reasons such as mylleniums and the Citaros

Thanks for that. Also just found out on yahoo groups that commander 2603 is currently on loan to wythenshawe depot. (credit gka472l arrivanorthwestandwalesfleetnews)
From 7th October;
75/80 - evening service reduced to every 30 minutes
78 - reduced to every 30 minutes
79 - Sunday timetable changes
500 - Evening service withdrawn, and the first 3 morning journeys now observe all stops between Liverpool One and Airport.
Me and two other enthusuastes were turned away rom the 500 on thursday, because we were under 18! Wasen't aware there was a age restriction on the route!
Yes there is an age restriction on the 500, never quite understood it myself to be honest!

Justice is finally here. Rest In Peace the 96, You'll Never Walk Alone.

P309 HEM|N587 CKA|Y721 KNF|N302 CKB|X223 ANC
If you're travelling on an adult fare ticket, you should be allowed to board. Only if you're travelling on a child fare ticket should you be turned away. As far as I'm aware and have been told anyway.

Does a similar principle not apply when travelling on cross river routes on a Merseytravel ticket?

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
CX54 DKD im sure it is no longer printed on the back of the saveaways , anyway those scratched off saveaways are finishing soon , to be replaced by something different type of saveaway .
Yep it does indeed, 9 times out of 10 with a Saveaway you get on but there's them one or two jobsworths who will turn you away. (As I found out to my "delight" on a rainy day a few weeks back...)

Justice is finally here. Rest In Peace the 96, You'll Never Walk Alone.

P309 HEM|N587 CKA|Y721 KNF|N302 CKB|X223 ANC
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)