Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website
[Archive] Arriva North West - Speke Depot - Printable Version

+- Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website (http://dartslf.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Buses (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Local Bus Scene: North West and Wales (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: [Archive] Arriva North West - Speke Depot (/showthread.php?tid=4)

RE: Arriva North West - Speke Depot - childwallblues - 31/10/2014 08:47

Trident 4561 was on the 76 yesterday.

RE: Arriva North West - Speke Depot - Official - 03/11/2014 18:12

White Pulsar YJ59 AZA is awaiting collection from Wrights. Bootle Enviro400 Zoe's Place advertised was here yesterday. Unsure if for service along with a unid Dennis Dart!

RE: Arriva North West - Speke Depot - X782 NWX - 03/11/2014 20:27

(03/11/2014 18:12)Official Wrote:  White Pulsar YJ59 AZA is awaiting collection from Wrights. Bootle Enviro400 Zoe's Place advertised was here yesterday. Unsure if for service along with a unid Dennis Dart!

Been wondering where YJ59 AZA had got to, haven't seen it on the 500 for over a week (or any route for that matter), this explains it - thanks!

RE: Arriva North West - Speke Depot - mr t - 04/11/2014 15:10

The Zoes Place Enviro was back at Bootle on the 61s today

RE: Arriva North West - Speke Depot - cx04axy - 09/11/2014 17:08

Any of the bendy buses still used from lime st to airport anymore?

RE: Arriva North West - Speke Depot - CX54 DKD - 09/11/2014 17:14

(09/11/2014 17:08)cx04axy Wrote:  Any of the bendy buses still used from lime st to airport anymore?
No, they were all withdrawn following the last fire that broke out on one.

RE: Arriva North West - Speke Depot - cx04axy - 09/11/2014 18:19

Thanks, sorry.i.had.no.idea they were withdrawn, thanks for info

RE: Arriva North West - Speke Depot - mathias - 10/11/2014 15:31

Another ignorant, selfish woman complaining about not being able to get her double-buggy onto Speke's new deckers (from Liverpool Echo)...

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/frustration-liverpool-parents-after-design-8074464

Maybe she'd be happier if Arriva put up signs saying "This disabled bay is actually for double-buggies, so elderly people with walking sticks must move and wheelchair users shouldn't be on in the first place"?
God, I despair!Sad

RE: Arriva North West - Speke Depot - MPTE1955 - 10/11/2014 15:53

Not entirely sure how she can't get a double buggy on when wheelchairs can get on easily enough, but then without having a double buggy i wouldn't know as I only have one young child and not two. That said I wouldn't crticise her too much as she does appear to have some other issues which may not help.

RE: Arriva North West - Speke Depot - mathias - 10/11/2014 16:05

It just saddens me that these people don't understand why low-floor buses exist.

They were designed to accommodate elderly people with mobility issues along with wheelchair users!
It angers me that she feels she has an entitlement to shove her double-pram in what is a clearly-marked disabled bay.

I'm also angry that the Liverpool Echo think that this abuse is newsworthy.

Anyway, it's probably a good job she doesn't drive after all.
I guess she'd be the one parking her car in the wheelchair bay at the front of ASDA because it's her 'right'Wink