Current time: 06/05/2024, 10:37 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

JPT Bus Company
RE: JPT Bus Company
(04/06/2014 20:19)Dentonian Wrote:  The 78 contract stipulates low floor buses. Using Olympians was a breach of contract.

I use the 76 regularly as they have the same route in limeside and I noticed that the wheelchair symbol that is usually next to the service number on the timetable was gone for the 78 but when bluebird and Stagecoach after them operated the service it had a wheelchair symbol, they also regularly used P-regs which aren't allowed on tenders now
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Is it true that some of the ex jpt buses are at stagecoach wigan and if so have they got stagecoach fleet numbers applied on the buses
Some of the ex-JPT vehicles are stored at Wigan, yes. I don't think they have fleetnumbers applied.
(08/06/2014 17:40)mbonwick Wrote:  Some of the ex-JPT vehicles are stored at Wigan, yes. I don't think they have fleetnumbers applied.

Which vehicles are Wigan?
(08/06/2014 19:14)acocker96 Wrote:  Which vehicles are Wigan?

Apparently the S and P reg Olympians are there as well as the red Trident or whatever it is. I would think others are there too though.
(08/06/2014 19:14)acocker96 Wrote:  Which vehicles are Wigan?

Numerous B7TLs, Trident Presidents, B10Ls, two BMC Falcons, Darts, P-SGP and S-KNK Olympians, Excels, B6 are parked up at the back
I
(09/06/2014 11:07)Scania1996 Wrote:  Numerous B7TLs, Trident Presidents, B10Ls, two BMC Falcons, Darts, P-SGP and S-KNK Olympians, Excels, B6 are parked up at the back

Is there any news on what they plan to do with the fleet yet?
(08/06/2014 17:40)mbonwick Wrote:  Some of the ex-JPT vehicles are stored at Wigan, yes. I don't think they have fleetnumbers applied.

Here is a link to a list of fleetnumbers on another website.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/126884450820730/
(09/06/2014 11:16)acocker96 Wrote:  I
Is there any news on what they plan to do with the fleet yet?

I believe that they have to keep the vehicles in case the OFT/MCA enquiry overturns the acquisition. Some are certainly in use on the ex-JPT routes, they appear to be based at the Middleton depot.
(09/06/2014 11:41)Owl Wrote:  I believe that they have to keep the vehicles in case the OFT/MCA enquiry overturns the acquisition. Some are certainly in use on the ex-JPT routes, they appear to be based at the Middleton depot.

So are the withdrawn vehicles at Wigan being repaired to be returned to service or have they just been dumped there pending the outcome of the investigation.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)