Current time: 04/05/2024, 21:31 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Wigan Buses Limited
RE: Wigan Buses Limited
(05/08/2016 20:04)Dentonian Wrote:  If its a planned retirement (ie. wholly within the Company's control), I would guess it will coincide with the October change date, especially as at least some of the work is TFGM tenders.
That is what i heard dentonian that it will be wound up for october so im guessing thats what the plan is , im suprised rotala hasn't tried to buy it like they have done with wigan coachways and the firm up in preston direction.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
This is obviously not the same company as Wigan Coachways, which has just been taken over by Rotala.
(06/08/2016 20:49)Metroline1511 Wrote:  This is obviously not the same company as Wigan Coachways, which has just been taken over by Rotala.
Correct metroloine1511 , wigan buses limited are another small independent which operate an handful of tfgm contracted services which involves about 6/7 veichles doing day and night tenders.
Does anybody know how much it is for a single adult adult for the 620 Ashton in Makerfield to Hindley?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(08/10/2016 18:41)RedPanda Wrote:  Does anybody know how much it is for a single adult adult for the 620 Ashton in Makerfield to Hindley?

Not sure but better be quick as it ends this month.
(08/10/2016 19:58)motormayhem1 Wrote:  Not sure but better be quick as it ends this month.

Its not that, I'm hiring a car from Ince and its a 10-15 minute walk or so to the rental office from Hindley and looking at getting there early
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
All of Wigan Buses services now have a new operator lined up ahead of its end of operations at the end of the month.

The 607 and 613 will be operated by Hattons, while the 630 and the 605, 606 & 610 Sunday services will be operated by Stagecoach. The 620 is replaced by an extended 559 service, operated by Cumfybus.

http://www.tfgm.com/buses/Pages/service_changes.aspx
So im guessing that stagecoach could utilise some solos with the recent contracts they have gained with the 630 in wigan and the ones in Altrincham.
I'm guessing the few Enviro 200's that left Wigan may transfer back from Stockport to Wigan?

Bring Back Arriva Skelmersdale

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)