Current time: 06/05/2024, 20:36 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stotts of Oldham
RE: Stotts of Oldham
I’ve just spotted one of those new Solos in Failsworth passing Day Drive. White livery with only Stotts name on the side.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Not looking like a good start to 2020 for Stotts:

Public Inquiry (80773) to be held at The Public Inquiry Room (Warrington), WA3 2SH, Suite 4,
Stone Cross Place, Stone Cross Lane North, Golborne, Warrington, on 16 January 2020
commencing at 14:00
PC0001909 SI
STOTTS TOURS (OLDHAM) LTD
Director(s): ALAN STOTT, ALAN STOTT, STEVEN STOTT
142-144 LEES ROAD, OLDHAM, OL4 1HT
S17 - Consideration of disciplinary action under Section 17 (The Public Passenger
Vehicles Act 1981)

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Brand new all white with Stotts fleetnames, Enviro200 MMC YX20OCP on the newly acquired 339/419 services.
(20/04/2020 12:45)lauren1993 Wrote:  Brand new all white with Stotts fleetnames, Enviro200 MMC YX20OCP on the newly acquired 339/419 services.

2 brand new ones I believe. I saw the other one in Oldham out of service. YX20OCO
(20/04/2020 21:52)NorthernCounties Wrote:  2 brand new ones I believe. I saw the other one in Oldham out of service. YX20OCO

I got told it was 3 plus some second hand stuff through ensign
According to one of the drivers I know at First Oldham another 20 plate was seen on 410/411 route yesterday (Monday).
There's a driver that's posted on Facebook that said there's 6 mmcs been bought and two of them are 20 plates. Shame with the current restrictions in can't get out to check all the number plates
(20/04/2020 22:45)Mayneway Wrote:  I got told it was 3 plus some second hand stuff through ensign

Someone posted a photo on Twitter yesterday of all white E200MMC SK68LZO on the 159 yesterday with Stotts names applied.
(21/04/2020 06:33)NorthernCounties Wrote:  There's a driver that's posted on Facebook that said there's 6 mmcs been bought and two of them are 20 plates. Shame with the current restrictions in can't get out to check all the number plates

If there the same as the 3 MCT had then I doubt they will be at Stotts for long, but apparently the 4 solo SR’s they have are troublesome.
(21/04/2020 11:01)Mayneway Wrote:  If there the same as the 3 MCT had then I doubt they will be at Stotts for long, but apparently the 4 solo SR’s they have are troublesome.

This is the one Selwyns had for the 129.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)