Current time: 25/04/2024, 15:05 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

A2B Travel
A2B Travel
Hi All,
News about A2B Travel can be put here.

To start Optare Solo SE - YJ10 MHK or YJ10 MHM I'm not sure which has now gained company logos but unlike all the other Buses it has on the back there own advert advertising Coach Hire.
I will try and confirm which Solo it is later.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: A2B Travel
I noticed the other day at Leasowe Station one of the newer solo's turning into the station turnaround, on a 901 service (sat) and the back right hand corner was catching the back of the road. It was one of the longer bodied ones. This cant be helpful. The back right hand corner of the bus was really cracked. It must be because the length of the bus is too long compared to the uneven tarmac surface.
The solo with the company Advertising is YJ10 MHK and it was on the 101's
Well which ever bus it was it was catching the rear end driving into the turnaround part at the station

Cool Life is for living !
Sat Day it would have been either MX57 CCY or S283 NRB or if it was night it would have been YJ60 KDZ
106 change

http://www.merseytravel.gov.uk/pdf/tt_10...02012).pdf

Timetable valid from 18 June 2012
Changes contained in this edition:
The service is rerouted in New Brighton to serve a section of
Kings Parade (so it no longer serves Wellington Road) and in Wallasey Village to serve Sandy Lane, St. George's Road, Broadway and Claremount Road (so it no longer serves sections of Wallasey Village or Wallasey Road).
The times are slightly changed
Now both YJ10 MHM & YJ10 MHK are branded up advertising the company.

Service 171/2 Woodside to Heswall finished for good last night due to the QBP taking over it from next Sunday

The 3 buses on the last night of 171/2 where both the KX07 and KX58 Enviro 200 Darts and YJ60 KDZ

On 101 was YJ10 MHK
On 124/5 was YJ10 MHM
On 901 was YJ60 KFA (AM) MX57 CCY (PM)

Also there has been a Enviro200 on the 101 all last week which was strange as usual solo was still out hope this is a regular change
Hi All,
I will be visiting A2B Travel later today so I will update everyone on the ID of the Brand New Enviro 200 Darts I have reason to believe two are the equivelent to 10.7M and two are the equivelent to 8.8M but will confirm

from what I can gather bur also will confirm
112/113 - Long Enviro200
138/139 - Short Enviro200
154/155 - Short Enviro200
181 - Long Enviro200

But as I said I will confirm everything and let you all know tonight
Thanks to Dave Evans and the team at A2B Travel for giving me acsess to there 4 brand new 8.9M with B29F Alexander Dennis Enviro200 Dart's I have been informed one or 2 might be out after 08/08/12 for drivers to get used to them and route training for services:
112/113 - New Ferry Circular
138/139 - Newton Circular
154 - Prenton Circular
155 - Tranmere Circular
181 - Leasowe Interchange to Arrowe Park

The New Enviro200's Are Below on my brand new Flikr
MX12 JXA
MX12 JXC (Sorry No Pic as parked in a position where no pic could be obtained)
MX12 JXB
MX12 JXD

The new cab layout

Inside Picture 1

Inside Picture 2

From what I can gather the way these buses will work

112/113 - New Enviro200
138/139 - New Enviro200
154/155 - Test A Enviro200 if not baby Solo that on 145/146/101 will swap with a Enviro200
181 - New Enviro200

I hope this is of help
Very nice photos, similar to the Ace Travel ones with the newer WVTAC Plaxton Centro style interior with bonded glazing etc!

Like those at Ace, the chassis for these is Alexander Dennis E20D rather than Dart 4, as on the newer ones they've dropped the Dart name entirely for the chassis. Not sure why it is E20D (rather than E200D!) but apparently that is how it works, new Enviro400s similar have the E40D chassis code. The 'D' refers to them being diesel so the hybrid versions would be E20H and E40H respectively!

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)