Current time: 25/04/2024, 06:57 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Chiltern Railways
Chiltern Railways
170301-09 are to transfer in from TPE in May 2015.
Loco hauled services are currently operated by 67010/14/16/17/18/23/27. 67012/13 have gone to ATW whilst 67015 is operating for Network Rail.

All time rail mileage travelled 327264 miles
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: Chiltern Railways
Is there a Chiltern timetable that highlights which trains are loco-hauled? I understand these are Birmingham Moor Street services.
(22/11/2014 21:55)Metroline1511 Wrote:  Is there a Chiltern timetable that highlights which trains are loco-hauled? I understand these are Birmingham Moor Street services.
Yes they are highlighted in the Chiltern timetable. Not just Moor Street but also Snow Hill, Kidderminster and Banbury services.

(22/11/2014 23:13)childwallblues Wrote:  Yes they are highlighted in the Chiltern timetable. Not just Moor Street but also Snow Hill, Kidderminster and Banbury services.

Thanks! I may look them up and when I am in not much of a hurry to get to London, I can go via Birmingham, with seperate tickets if necessary.
When 170301-09 transfer to Chiltern they will be renumbered 168301-09.

The DBS Class 67s on the loco hauled Mainline services were due to finish yesterday. Their replacements due to start today are the DRS Class 68s of which 68010-15 have been painted silver.

Are there going back to there leasing company the 67's or transferring to another part of DB like Arriva trains wales
The 67's are owned by DB anyway so will be put to best advantage for the company , im sure they have plans afoot for them one way or another , its just that the Class 68's have better acceleration and power , good for getting over them Chilterns.
With 175 refurb soon, which ATW have announced in the next few months down the line, which is suprising how close to ending the franchise,
(28/03/2015 19:36)cx04axy Wrote:  With 175 refurb soon, which ATW have announced in the next few months down the line, which is suprising how close to ending the franchise,

The current Wales & Borders franchise doesn't end until October 2018 CX04 - so there's still over three and a half years left to go yet. With the Class 175s now between 14 and 15 years old (as good as they are) it's probably the right time for them to have a refurbishment

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)