Current time: 03/05/2024, 18:57 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Express Motors, worrying news...
Express Motors, worrying news...
Not sure if this has already been mentioned but police attended Express Motors today along with officials from VOSA. Apparently several arrests have been made and equipment has been seized....
This may obviously affect their operations.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: Express Motors, worrying news...
Oh no :-( shame... Lets hope things get better
(30/07/2014 17:29)cx04axy Wrote:  Oh no :-( shame... Lets hope things get better
Just heard they've ceased trading, not sure how true it is but source is normally reliable.
(30/07/2014 19:55)smithy29919 Wrote:  Just heard they've ceased trading, not sure how true it is but source is normally reliable.

Shame if that turns out to be correct Sad
I Dont mean to sound T*** but just out of a little respect wouldn't it be nice if you did not go ranting and raving publicly over it on behalf of the company itself? just because someone said they have ceased doesn't mean they have any of their staff/owners could be on this forum and its not really respectful to the operator would be perfectly fine if the operators announces a cease of trading, but at the moment they haven't, just saying thats all Smile

M.R.P Photography on Flickr | M.R.P_Videography on YouTube
(30/07/2014 20:09)LJ51 DDA Wrote:  I Dont mean to sound T*** but just out of a little respect wouldn't it be nice if you did not go ranting and raving publicly over it on behalf of the company itself? just because someone said they have ceased doesn't mean they have any of their staff/owners could be on this forum and its not really respectful to the operator would be perfectly fine if the operators announces a cease of trading, but at the moment they haven't, just saying thats all Smile

A couple of things -

1) No-one is 'ranting and raving' about anything?!

2) As with all information posted on the forum it is done so in good faith.

Cheers.
I hope not there is nothig I can find on line nthat the company has ceased trading
What smithy has said is without issue as he has clarified that what he has heard is rumour and is not stating it as fact. I would hope that nobody would therefore take it as such and appreciate that the information is, as mentioned, posted in good faith rather than to cause problems.

What I would ask however is that members avoid posts involving specific members of company staff in any allegations as this has potential to be libellous not only to themselves but also to the forum if untrue.

Thanks.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
(30/07/2014 20:35)Sminky Wrote:  A couple of things -

1) No-one is 'ranting and raving' about anything?!

2) As with all information posted on the forum it is done so in good faith.

Cheers.

1) it has its very own topic to speak of unconfirmed information

2) "Not sure if this has already been mentioned but police attended Express Motors today along with officials from VOSA. Apparently several arrests have been made and equipment has been seized....This may obviously affect their operations." quite frankly not information you should be sharing like sweets.

3) "Just heard they've ceased trading, not sure how true it is but source is normally reliable."
Unconfirmed and not true information.

Cheers.

M.R.P Photography on Flickr | M.R.P_Videography on YouTube
Well folks tomorrow is a new day!! Im sure the buses will be run as normal as they possibly can

I hope tomsee yellow buses with the hope express motors still gone on. The companynhas been going since 1909 over 100 years lets hope the company continues no matter what issues are behind closed doors.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)