Current time: 18/05/2024, 08:54 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Wythenshawe Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Wythenshawe Depot
Pulsar 2936 MX09EKR is being rebuilt at Bus & Coach World theres a photo on Facebook (credit Toms transport photos)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(19/06/2014 06:29)MX12CFE Wrote:  Pulsar 2936 MX09EKR is being rebuilt at Bus & Coach World theres a photo on Facebook (credit Toms transport photos)

Ah at last we hear something about it, thanks for the information.
(19/06/2014 07:40)MPTE1955 Wrote:  Ah at last we here something about it, thanks for the information.

No probs MPTE 1955. Wonder if it will be repainted into new standard livery uopn its return?
(19/06/2014 11:13)MX12CFE Wrote:  No probs MPTE 1955. Wonder if it will be repainted into new standard livery uopn its return?

I would imagine it would get a whole repaint and effectively full p&p, they will have to repaint half the front of it anyway.
4164 seems to be in service at Bolton at the moment.
Just sighted an E40D brand new heading through hollingworth towards the M67 motorway, with trade plate 14414. Just wondering if its destined for this Arriva area?
One of Wythenshawes Pulsars involved in a major crash today:
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/n...ed-7551882

damage looks bad,wonder if it be worth repairing it?
That is bad, a repair will depend on the chassis I would have thought, with a full front rebuild required but remember 2936 is being repaired and that was bad. Doesn't sound particularly good for the driver of the Mercedes but from the report it sounds like it was his own fault. That aside let's hope he will be OK.

Actually just seen another photo of the bus on Fb, damage goes a bit further up the bus, shocking and it must have been some hit.
I spoke to a good friend of mine who's a driver at Wythenshawe Depot last night and he assured me that the driver of the Pulsar is actually ok and apparently the car driver came worse off in the accident.

Considering Wythenshawe are now 2 Pulsars down at the moment will this lead them short of vehicles now and if so is it likely we'll see one of the Schoolbus deckers making service while these 2 are fixed, or is it likely that they'll borrow a bus from another depot
Yes, report said driver was thankfully ok, and the sole passenger had a broken arm. Very fortunate as could have been a whole lot worse for those two.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)