Current time: 18/05/2024, 08:56 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Wythenshawe Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Wythenshawe Depot
Seen a picture on facebook today showing a trafford centre branded alx 200 on loan to runcorn depot on the 3A hospital-weston circ.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(15/01/2014 19:12)motormayhem1 Wrote:  Seen a picture on facebook today showing a trafford centre branded alx 200 on loan to runcorn depot on the 3A hospital-weston circ.

Its 2267
Thanks trixmax2000.
I had a welcome surprise this evening. I caught the final 130 from Piccadilly to East Didsbury, then just 2 minutes after I arrived I saw an Arriva 370 heading towards Stockport, potentially the first one of the evening! Both were Pulsar 2s, the first 2939 with green seats and peach grabrails, and the second 3097 with blue seats and silver grabrails.
(01/02/2014 23:27)Metroline1511 Wrote:  I had a welcome surprise this evening. I caught the final 130 from Piccadilly to East Didsbury, then just 2 minutes after I arrived I saw an Arriva 370 heading towards Stockport, potentially the first one of the evening! Both were Pulsar 2s, the first 2939 with green seats and peach grabrails, and the second 3097 with blue seats and silver grabrails.
Another surprise today - 4167 in Sale Moor on service 18 to the Trafford Centre, not seen a decker on this service before.
(03/02/2014 21:21)John I Wrote:  
(01/02/2014 23:27)Metroline1511 Wrote:  I had a welcome surprise this evening. I caught the final 130 from Piccadilly to East Didsbury, then just 2 minutes after I arrived I saw an Arriva 370 heading towards Stockport, potentially the first one of the evening! Both were Pulsar 2s, the first 2939 with green seats and peach grabrails, and the second 3097 with blue seats and silver grabrails.
Another surprise today - 4167 in Sale Moor on service 18 to the Trafford Centre, not seen a decker on this service before.

From my recent visits they generally work on the 16, 18, 19 and 247 on occasion.

busambassador on Instagram, Flickr & TikTok | Merseyside Buses on YouTube
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
On Friday (30/01/2014), 2253 was on the ML1!

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Ongoing RTA on Portland Street at the moment involving a Stagecoach East Lancs Magicbus and 2 Arriva buses:

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/n...ty-6677784

Hope everyone including the drivers of the vehicles involved are ok
(06/02/2014 09:11)M60lad Wrote:  Ongoing RTA on Portland Street at the moment involving a Stagecoach East Lancs Magicbus and 2 Arriva buses:

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/n...ty-6677784

Hope everyone including the drivers of the vehicles involved are ok

2936 is the vehicle involved in the incdent. Was operating on the 130 to Macclesfield at the time of the incident. Doesn't look too good.

http://i3.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/in...678692.jpg
http://i3.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/in...678446.jpg
2936 as turned up at st helens body shop and looks in a very bad state.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)