Current time: 05/05/2024, 04:16 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Wythenshawe Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Wythenshawe Depot
(24/04/2022 13:28)Jack Wrote:  Just had a look myself on bus times, I bet you believe 4165 is on the 287 too Laugh

1. It wasn't me that posted the claim that 2582 has moved. I replied after that saying that the tracking is showing it as operating Altrincham services. In response to the claim it's at St Helen's I said if someone had seen it at St Helen's depot today or had seen what's operating the Altrincham services then we could say with certainty whether it had moved.
2. 4165 and 2515 both appear in bustimes as 'spare ticket machines' meaning it's already accepted the machines have been removed from the vehicles they were previously in, it's just not known which vehicles they are now being used in. It's not as clear with 2582 given no one has confirmed they have seen it today and the tracking doesn't show it as running 2 services simultaneously (as what happened with some D&G vehicles recently).

Not sure there's anything too hilarious about a decker on the 287, given Little Gem were using one on the 288 the other day but I'm not sure one could reach Dunham on the 280 route.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arriva North West - Wythenshawe Depot - knutstransport - 24/04/2022 14:15
Arriva - Wythenshawe. - John I - 14/05/2014, 22:06

User(s) browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)