Current time: 20/04/2024, 14:18 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Wythenshawe Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Wythenshawe Depot
(24/04/2022 09:41)knutstransport Wrote:  2582 is working 280/285/287 journeys today.

Pulsars are working 18, 19 and 288 journeys.

None of the Mellors appear to be working passenger services.

2582 is still at St Helens and 2515 is withdrawn awaiting disposal
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(24/04/2022 11:24)mpte2028 Wrote:  2582 is still at St Helens and 2515 is withdrawn awaiting disposal

According to the tracking 2582 was running St Helens services up until 19:15 yesterday and since 08:43 this morning has been running Altrincham services: https://bustimes.org/vehicles/188397

Are you sure it didn't move overnight?
(24/04/2022 11:24)mpte2028 Wrote:  2582 is still at St Helens and 2515 is withdrawn awaiting disposal

2515 MOT expired in February so that will be a ticket machine swap 2582 could indeed be there but then again could be still at St Helens

Youtube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWlqEkh...wHyRfm5C_A
(24/04/2022 11:52)Y458 KNF Wrote:  2582 could indeed be there but then again could be still at St Helens

If someone has seen it at St Helen's depot since 08:45 this morning or has seen the vehicles running around in Altrincham today then that would obviously answer the question with 100% certainty. It has been obvious for a while that Arriva Wythenshawe needed additional vehicles for the timetable change that happened today so it would be surprising if nothing more than a few Mellors had transferred.
Remember some routes are on lowered timetables compared with pre Covid and no Buses left the fleet during this time (Without replacements coming in)

Due to how unreliable Bus Times is due to Machine Swaps we should not post Transfers from just looking at that, Just from Buses we have seen operating out of a different garage.

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(24/04/2022 12:03)knutstransport Wrote:  If someone has seen it at St Helen's depot since 08:45 this morning or has seen the vehicles running around in Altrincham today then that would obviously answer the question with 100% certainty. It has been obvious for a while that Arriva Wythenshawe needed additional vehicles for the timetable change that happened today so it would be surprising if nothing more than a few Mellors had transferred.

Wouldn’t surprise me if it’s at St Helens but Wythenshawe are using its old ticket machine the latter makes sense.

Youtube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWlqEkh...wHyRfm5C_A
Amazes me that some people still don't understand that the bus times site isn't 100% reliable in terms of which vehicle is where

Was jcksmnr
(24/04/2022 11:39)knutstransport Wrote:  According to the tracking 2582 was running St Helens services up until 19:15 yesterday and since 08:43 this morning has been running Altrincham services: https://bustimes.org/vehicles/188397

Are you sure it didn't move overnight?

Just had a look myself on bus times, I bet you believe 4165 is on the 287 too Laugh

Was jcksmnr
(24/04/2022 13:28)Jack Wrote:  Just had a look myself on bus times, I bet you believe 4165 is on the 287 too Laugh

1. It wasn't me that posted the claim that 2582 has moved. I replied after that saying that the tracking is showing it as operating Altrincham services. In response to the claim it's at St Helen's I said if someone had seen it at St Helen's depot today or had seen what's operating the Altrincham services then we could say with certainty whether it had moved.
2. 4165 and 2515 both appear in bustimes as 'spare ticket machines' meaning it's already accepted the machines have been removed from the vehicles they were previously in, it's just not known which vehicles they are now being used in. It's not as clear with 2582 given no one has confirmed they have seen it today and the tracking doesn't show it as running 2 services simultaneously (as what happened with some D&G vehicles recently).

Not sure there's anything too hilarious about a decker on the 287, given Little Gem were using one on the 288 the other day but I'm not sure one could reach Dunham on the 280 route.
(24/04/2022 14:15)knutstransport Wrote:  1. It wasn't me that posted the claim that 2582 has moved. I replied after that saying that the tracking is showing it as operating Altrincham services. In response to the claim it's at St Helen's I said if someone had seen it at St Helen's depot today or had seen what's operating the Altrincham services then we could say with certainty whether it had moved.
2. 4165 and 2515 both appear in bustimes as 'spare ticket machines' meaning it's already accepted the machines have been removed from the vehicles they were previously in, it's just not known which vehicles they are now being used in. It's not as clear with 2582 given no one has confirmed they have seen it today and the tracking doesn't show it as running 2 services simultaneously (as what happened with some D&G vehicles recently).

Not sure there's anything too hilarious about a decker on the 287, given Little Gem were using one on the 288 the other day but I'm not sure one could reach Dunham on the 280 route.

Allocation this afternoon on 28x group was 4701/2 & 4. The 288 was 3096.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)