Current time: 27/04/2024, 15:42 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva Buses Wales - Rhyl Depot
RE: Arriva Buses Wales - Rhyl Depot
(29/03/2023 19:57)cx04axy Wrote:  4554 I gather has been involved in an RTA. I hope the driver and passengers are all well.

According to news reports, the RTA happened in Mostyn, front end damage
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Optare Solo 676 arrived here this morning on Loan
ADL Enviro 400 4406-4407-4408-4409-4410-4421 and 4422 have all arrived here this morning along with optare solo SR 706-707-708 and 709
672 has arrived back here today
Random question what are the height of the Geminis in Rhyl please
(23/04/2023 19:28)cx04axy Wrote:  Random question what are the height of the Geminis in Rhyl please
4.23-4.4m mate
(23/04/2023 19:28)cx04axy Wrote:  Random question what are the height of the Geminis in Rhyl please

My knowledge isn't the best on bus heights but i think they are like 13'11, 14'0 or 14'1, i know theyre slightly taller than the Enviro400s.

Subscribe to my YT channel "VyxlHonda" https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKYTTaZ...F_Q/videos
It seems that Arriva Wales are continuing their trend of being the worst Arriva area and they have opted to not inform people of most the recent changes in Rhyl (only changes to have any kind of promotion was the 12 frequency enhancement). As such, below is the list of changes.

11s - 3 minutes less from Broughton to Queensferry. Towards Holywell, Queensferry timing point moved to Deeside Leisure Centre. First 11M now starts at Holywell, not Maes Pennant. 11A cancelled and replaced with normal trips on the 11 (finally). Towards Chester, Lache Brewery Arms timing point moved to Hough Green St Marks Road. Hawarden Manor Lane timing point removed both ways.
12 - Mon-Sat Goes up to every 12 minutes. Abergele & Pensarn Station timing point added both ways. More X12s from Llandudno to Rhyl in the evening. Sundays up to every 15 minutes but the first buses run slightly later.
51/51B - 2 minutes extra on all trips heading towards Denbigh, 3-6 minutes less on all trips heading to Rhyl.
52 - the 00:00 made 10 mins later
X51 - Minor changes to evening buses.
Opatre 670 go on loan to Wrexham depot and 1011 arrive here
Optare solo SR 708 has arrived in here

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)