Current time: 06/05/2024, 00:10 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
Stagecoach Wigan
Stagecoach Wigan
As suggested by R971 XVM news on Stagecoach Manchester's Wigan depot can be posted here. The aim of this thread is to separate news between generic Stagecoach Manchester depots and Wigan depot as they do trade as a separate company. This will hopefully cause less confusion and create a good source of information.

I'll start us off,
10031 arrived at Wigan today and has been stickered up with the "in Wigan" decals
Find all posts by this user
RE: Stagecoach Wigan
Any reason why 10031 is there should be coming back to morecambe in september?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jonesy3001/

If it's not in london they dont want to know
I'm not sure to be honest mate, Wigan seems to be getting Enviro400s from here there and everywhere at the moment. 19088 is another recent arrival.
(24/04/2014 00:14)Scania1996 Wrote:  As suggested by R971 XVM news on Stagecoach Manchester's Wigan depot can be posted here. The aim of this thread is to separate news between generic Stagecoach Manchester depots and Wigan depot as they do trade as a separate company. This will hopefully cause less confusion and create a good source of information.

I'll start us off,
10031 arrived at Wigan today and has been stickered up with the "in Wigan" decals
10031 seen operating this afternoon in Manchester on X34.
More changes to the X34 scheduled from 18 May, according the Forthcoming Changes to the Bus Network document for next week's TfGM Committee meeting.

New journeys introduced at:
*1708 weekdays (4 mins before First journey to Lowton) and 2112 Friday/Saturday evenings from Manchester to Leigh.
*1812 (Sats), 2019, 2119, 2219 Friday/Saturday evenings from Leigh to Manchester
*1912 (Sats), 2212, 2313 Friday/Saturday evenings from Manchester to Lowton
*Hourly Sunday service between Leigh and Manchester with some journeys running to/from Lowton.

http://www.transportforgreatermanchester...us_network
Interesting to see improvements to the X34 and extra journeys to/from Lowton. Perhaps some of the evening/Sunday journeys could be further extended to Newton-Le-Willows or Earlestown to cover for the lack of 34 (as far as Newton) at these times.
10031 had been out all day on X34s, it started yesterday morning doing 08:43 Lowton-Manchester service then 10:12 service out of Manchester
hello guys

32 on 19521 is been wait for new window replacement upstair on the 4th window on the left cos been damaged at salford area on motorway as early as our 19517 arrive behind 19521 take passenger from other bus today this morning. 19521 driver been wipe the window glass remove then continue to arrive at wigan bus station as I arrive from shop.

I wonder i can't understand why the timetable been change 28th april 2014 at salford crescent but i know the time on 32 at 11.22 but change at 11.35am. why straight away change as early or traffic jam near boothtowns or hindley maybe that's my guess.

Thank you,

Martyn
(26/04/2014 13:10)Scania3379man Wrote:  hello guys

I wonder i can't understand why the timetable been change 28th april 2014 at salford crescent but i know the time on 32 at 11.22 but change at 11.35am. why straight away change as early or traffic jam near boothtowns or hindley maybe that's my guess.

Thank you,

Martyn

It's because one small delay on one part of the route can translate to the bus running majorly behind further down the route.

[Image: tumblr_mxlljfQAtc1se7of4o1_500.png]
Jack
17006 has left Wigan depot, its been spotted on the 112 in Middleton
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)