Current time: 01/05/2024, 18:17 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva Day Tickets
Arriva Day Tickets
can't get the price on the website, can someone tell me how much a north west day ticket is please as i thought i read somewhere that they are going up soon
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: arriva day tickets
(08/04/2014 07:33)dave4jackie Wrote:  can't get the price on the website, can someone tell me how much a north west day ticket is please as i thought i read somewhere that they are going up soon
As far as I know, they're £5.00 now - they were £4.80, but increased by 20P on the weekend.

For future reference, this is the page to find-out such information in the future (although it's down, as you said, at the moment) - http://www.arrivabus.co.uk/multi-journey...available/

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(08/04/2014 07:41)KU02 YUH Wrote:  As far as I know, they're £5.00 now - they were £4.80, but increased by 20P on the weekend.

For future reference, this is the page to find-out such information in the future (although it's down, as you said, at the moment) - http://www.arrivabus.co.uk/multi-journey...available/

perfect thanks for that
Northwest day ticket: £5.00
Northwest weekly : £19.50
Liverpool day ticket : £4.00
Merseyside weekly : £15.00
Concesionary day ticket : withdrawn.
Does any member happen to know the (revised) price of the North West and Wales day ticket?
(Not that I will actually be able to get this ticket in all likelihood, since I have been refused every time I've tried to get one from Arriva Runcorn drivers, despite being in the relevant zone!)
Dunno fella, your best bet is go on arriva NW facebook page & ask em through there. IIRC the main reason for fares going up is higher fuel duty plus with the councils all cutting back on subsidary for bus services they're having to charge more which means people are getting ripped off IMHO.
I think its £6.50 valandil.
I am affected by the withdrawal of the Concessionary Day Saver - my fare in a morning has risen from £2.40 to £2.80.
RE: Arriva Day Tickets
Has the single fares gone up as well? Confused
RE: Arriva Day Tickets
Most single fares have gone up too.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)