Current time: 06/05/2024, 11:13 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
Impera Bus & Coach
RE: Impera Bus & Coach
May be Arriva might also extend the 407 to Saughall Massie for competition but I doubt it. I think the long single Deckers will be more than adequate. Also agree that you would need to see how it goes for longer than a week.

Cool Life is for living !
Find all posts by this user
Which way will the 30 get from Saughall Massie to Moreton , there is two possible routes , Saughall Road like the 40/40A or via Overchurch Road and Borrowdale Road like the 901.
I'm only saying what Mark said, and its leaving like a 40/40A then to Bermuda Road and go round like a 208, then a 407 from Moreton Cross

Why are you on my bus??! There's a perfectly good 413 behind me!!!!

Big things for little Impera
--------Kieran Mercer---------
Is it true that 3317 - R317 LHK is now in full Impera livery no longer Dublin livery and 2 MPD's have been painted?
A driver I know told me last night
Do you know if it's true Kieron?
3317 has been painted, not sure on the other Darts.

Justice is finally here. Rest In Peace the 96, You'll Never Walk Alone.

P309 HEM|N587 CKA|Y721 KNF|N302 CKB|X223 ANC
Quote:Do we know it's going via Liscard yet as i would have thought the 30 would follow the 38 or 407 to Birkenhead then Liverpool, be good news for me if it is going via Liscard.

Yes we do know because any registration may be inspected at the office of the Traffic Commissioner during business hours. If you're not near one you can pay £3 and have it delivered to your door.

The map and description are different though. The map clearly shows the 432 route of Torrington Road, Marlow Road, but the description says Liscard Road, Poulton Road.

Who want's to play a game of "Where's Sir Brian"?
(26/06/2012 10:26)Willowbrook Wrote:  Yes we do know because any registration may be inspected at the office of the Traffic Commissioner during business hours. If you're not near one you can pay £3 and have it delivered to your door.

The map and description are different though. The map clearly shows the 432 route of Torrington Road, Marlow Road, but the description says Liscard Road, Poulton Road.

Whilst YOU might know, i didn't & that's strange given the comments posted here that it's going up against the 407.Huh

(21/06/2012 18:49)S364 ONL Wrote:  Speaking of news, some Impera drivers have said that it will timed in between the 407 at every 30 minutes, so we think that he's doing a sort of partnership with Arriva and the 407, he will also be using the deckers on it too

My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/31135444@N02/
(26/06/2012 15:28)MTL0201 Wrote:  
(26/06/2012 10:26)Willowbrook Wrote:  Yes we do know because any registration may be inspected at the office of the Traffic Commissioner during business hours. If you're not near one you can pay £3 and have it delivered to your door.

Whilst YOU might know, i didn't & that's strange given the comments posted here that it's going up against the 407.Huh

(21/06/2012 18:49)S364 ONL Wrote:  Speaking of news, some Impera drivers have said that it will timed in between the 407 at every 30 minutes, so we think that he's doing a sort of partnership with Arriva and the 407, he will also be using the deckers on it too

Now im so mega confused about this service , im now none the wiser which way this service goes now . As MTL0201 says we all thought from comments it was going to be up with the 407.
Can Mark or anyone else at Impera clarify the proposed route of the 30 from Sauaghall Massie to Liverpool? Thanks in advance

Cool Life is for living !
(26/06/2012 15:28)MTL0201 Wrote:  

Sorry 201, didn't mean that to sound quite like it did when I reread that post. I realise that those people with jobs or still in education don't have the luxury of wandering over to the traffic office and spending a day reading the papers.

I should also point out that as the map and description didn't match, there will probably be a retrospective alteration which we won't see on the TAN site. So my information is probably already out of date.

Timetable suggested 17 route from Saughall Massie to Moreton Cross, 413 route to Liscard, 433 route to Liverpool.
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)