Current time: 30/04/2024, 08:56 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
Impera Bus & Coach
RE: Impera Bus & Coach
Plenty of 39's running on Monday, I was stuck at Meols for 3 hours so seen quite a few buses passing. Also seen a few of Impera's buses today in Moreton.
Find all posts by this user
I havent seen a 30 in Saughall Massie for a few days now

Cool Life is for living !
Mark,
Whats going on with your 30 did you resolve the issues or are you just running the 39's
I think it best at this point to wait for Mark to reply with regards the current situation before any more judgement which could, potentially, be unfair is passed.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
To be fair there "there is a long pause" and people are waiting for answers. A bus service that was listed via VOSA is now longer running before the cut off point and people would just like an answer or an explanation?

I think the 30 makes history as the shortest ever bus route in operation on Merseyside. I dont think it lasted a full week.
Has there ever been a shorter service in history?

A little bit off topic, I guess there have been other services that are shorter, one-offs for various events or even just one night for that 'Nightlite' service Cumfybus did in June!

I wouldn't be surprised if at the starts of deregulation in the late 80s there were other services that were stopped very quickly but this seems to be one of the shortest running for some time!

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.
What are or could the implications be if an operator choses not to run a service that has been advertised, even if its a commerical as opposed to a tendered route? I suppose its different if an operator ceased trading, but if they are still trading and have chosen just not to run it are customers / ie the public entitled to any compensation for being let down! Do VOSA have any powers?

I guess they do have powers but what could happen I don't know and I wouldn't like to speculate on as it is a bit of a grey area but VOSA are the authority for all bus services, whether tendered or commercial.

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.
From Impera's point of view it has at least be notifed that it is being withdrawn it is just a matter of when, and if they should still be obliged to run it. Either way its made a bit of mess for the company, and doesnt do the companies reputation any good in letting its customers down. It also probably didnt help the 39 route with the confusion either.

Are the tendered routes in Liverpool operating ok now?
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)