Current time: 17/05/2024, 12:59 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
Impera Bus & Coach
RE: Impera Bus & Coach
There is a load of land, (massive amount!) for sale at the old Walton Hospital estate on Rice Lane. Using postcode L9 1EP should bring the land up on Google.

Very conveniently located for road access.
Find all posts by this user
ad someone moved on the old cmt/ace travel yard in long lane aintree as that is purpose built with pits and engineering facilities.
(19/08/2012 15:28)motormayhem Wrote:  ad someone moved on the old cmt/ace travel yard in long lane aintree as that is purpose built with pits and engineering facilities.

That's where Cumfybus are supposed to be moving into!

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(18/08/2012 23:22)msteens Wrote:  I have always took on board positive and negative comments, some people on this forum sometimes help with there comments, but there are also people who lie about things, for what reason i don't know. When i hear a journey has not run and i investigate and find it has run through evidence of a waybill or tracking it is very upsetting to think that someone would make up such rubbish. I always make enthusiasts welcome at our depot and alway take onboard suggestions they make. We have had some staffing problems with the new 30 route, and i have addressed this. The route was never supposed to start it was planned and registered by a former manager and i tried to cancel the registration but without success giving impera 10 days to find the addition staff to operate this service. We can only try our best but it is a true fact that our tendered operations must take priority over commercial operations. That is why the 30 service is currently disrupted i am doing my upmost to rectify this situation by employing more driver increasing the rate of pay from £8.00 per hr to £8.75 for day and £9.25 for lates which is quite a hike in pay, if anyone has any valid suggestion or reports of non running or driver conduct email me at info@imperabus.com or call in the depot to see me.

Mark

must say for an independent operator that is good wage as if i wasnt at arriva.id consider applying myself if it was over this side of the water,now im looking at supervisory/management positions to start climbing the ladder.
When you head down scotland road toward maghull just by rotunda on the right there are industial units or Vauxhall area there are some
I think we will be looking at aintree area close to old roan which would be ideal for the 250/210/241 & 130.
(19/08/2012 15:37)27701 Wrote:  
(19/08/2012 15:28)motormayhem Wrote:  ad someone moved on the old cmt/ace travel yard in long lane aintree as that is purpose built with pits and engineering facilities.

That's where Cumfybus are supposed to be moving into!

Cumfybus have already vacated vandries st quite a while back now and they have already opened their new aintree depot it is on atherton road off brookfield drive/wareing road on the graylaw/barclay industrial estate it is just around the back of ace travels depot i walked past it yesterday its a new built depot with inspection pits and a roller brush bus washing facility.
(20/08/2012 01:26)msteens Wrote:  I think we will be looking at aintree area close to old roan which would be ideal for the 250/210/241 & 130.

Howarths the car repairers have recently vacated premises on Long Lane, this is close to both Ace & Cumfybus, whether this is big enough for you or available I dont know but it is another place that you might like to view. Of course this is also quite close to Old Roan.
How about the land on ormskirk road where the night club used to be
(19/08/2012 14:21)First Class Wrote:  There is a load of land, (massive amount!) for sale at the old Walton Hospital estate on Rice Lane. Using postcode L9 1EP should bring the land up on Google.

Very conveniently located for road access.

The old Walton Hospital is to become a new mental health hospital
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)