Current time: 01/05/2024, 21:12 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Taxi ONE - Taxibus services
Taxi ONE - Taxibus services
Tax1 - Taxi 1A Liverpool to JLA Airport (From 13th Feb 14)

has anyone seen this service since it started also has anyone seen what the loading have been like on them so far

More info on the route on this link
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: Taxi ONE - Taxibus services
Funnily enough I was wondering who they are an what they do , I see you can't use any solo or trio tickets on their services either

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Been hating Urban 90's since 2001Dodgy
(14/02/2014 14:25)Neoplan N4009 Wrote:  Funnily enough I was wondering who they are an what they do , I see you can't use any solo or trio tickets on their services either

Nope you cant...timetable is odd tbh as all stops to town but express to Airport
(14/02/2014 14:45)E208 WBG Wrote:  
(14/02/2014 14:25)Neoplan N4009 Wrote:  Funnily enough I was wondering who they are an what they do , I see you can't use any solo or trio tickets on their services either

Nope you cant...timetable is odd tbh as all stops to town but express to Airport

The fares are also done similarly. £3.00 towards the Airport and £2.00 towards the City Centre (understandably more expensive for the faster journey).
What vehicles are running this service does anybody know?
(14/02/2014 16:13)jtd508110 Wrote:  What vehicles are running this service does anybody know?

Some sort of Taxi I presume
you can use the senior citizen pass on it though wonder how long it would last if a taxi full of
passes use it all the time

Cheers
Rob Day

Formerly
They say they will give Arriva and Stagecoach a run for their money? I doubt it.
I meant whether it will be a LT Taxi or something bigger. Don't think they will come close to challenging the 86A/500
(14/02/2014 19:21)jtd508110 Wrote:  I meant whether it will be a LT Taxi or something bigger. Don't think they will come close to challenging the 86A/500

I would laugh if it had a wayfarer fitted as surly it must have something to scan the concessionary ITSO cards imagine the Merseytravel survey guys when they get the Taxi One as there duty hahah

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)