Current time: 17/05/2024, 07:14 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot
4429 has been out in Bootle services and in regular service as well. Those 09 plates could really do with a good tidy up.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
It is indeed 4429. Here for mechanical work but towed in by RNW.

Daniel Christopher.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
That was just a guess but I am certain I have seen it working wirral services earlier this year or back end of last year but whichever it is there is or has been a vehicle from Liverpool working over here.
4429 is awaiting an engine. 3011 is back from repaint. Finally, tow bus 1141 is being repainted by four apprentices.

Daniel Christopher.
This would be a good opportunity to give 4429 a new paint job and a good tidy up.
Elsewhere on the site someone has posted that 2432 has been withdrawn. Has anything replaced it?
(21/12/2015 00:52)lcm453 Wrote:  Elsewhere on the site someone has posted that 2432 has been withdrawn. Has anything replaced it?

There is talk of the commanders moving on from St. Helens and theres talk of cadets replacing them
Not sure what that has to do with 2432 and this thread. However, wouldn't surprise me if those St Helens commanders replaced some myllenniums here
(21/12/2015 08:02)MPTE1955 Wrote:  Not sure what that has to do with 2432 and this thread. However, wouldn't surprise me if those St Helens commanders replaced some myllenniums here

I meant a commander could go to Birkenhead and replace 2432 and yes a few more could follow suit and replace mylleniums
Hi Everyone

I can confirm that I have just seen vehicle 2432 at 11:39 in Upton Village on the 418 heading to Woodside and is NOT withdrawn.

User(s) browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)