Current time: 03/05/2024, 02:20 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot
(02/04/2022 15:13)busdude Wrote:  Although the route has been reduced to a 40 minute frequency. I do think the timetable compliments other routes much better. Especially between Beechwood and Laird Street. The 418 and 495 would often follow each other along that section of the route as they were timed very closely together. Especially first thing of a morning you would have the 216, 418 and 495 running very closely together covering the same route. I feel that it’s not as closely timed to the 16/17 between Mount Road and Arrowe park as well. Maybe this will increase patronage? Who knows, Time will tell the future of this services survival

Still means it's either running just after , just before or with the bus service in question , so each bus service in the cycle will have differing loadings .

Mount Road and Arrowe park Hospital for approximately 50% of the distance the 418 (Prenton Dell) and the 16/17 (Woodchurch Road ) go different ways.

What i see happening is the 418 being pulled fully by Arriva when Stagecoach have enough staff again and the 16/17 being rerouted via Prenton Dell Estate. , it has been that one way as an Arriva incarnation numbered 417.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot - wirralbus - 02/04/2022 16:00

User(s) browsing this thread: 30 Guest(s)