Current time: 17/05/2024, 11:48 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot
(02/11/2018 12:57)PAUL2511 Wrote:  Was that going to West Kirkby as we are heading to there now we are on 24153 38

Yes it was
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(02/11/2018 13:23)darylyates17 Wrote:  Yes it was

Thanks got a picture in West Kirkby. Thanks for the info
(02/11/2018 13:33)PAUL2511 Wrote:  Thanks got a picture in West Kirkby. Thanks for the info

No worries pal I’m always happy to help out if I know where a certain bus is
Just seen the new 16/16A/17 Moreton-Eastham Rake timetable & tomorrow will be the last chance to get the Arriva operated journeys, as all journeys including Saturdays will be operated by Stagecoach from Monday.

My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/31135444@N02/
(02/11/2018 14:31)darylyates17 Wrote:  No worries pal I’m always happy to help out if I know where a certain bus is

Next on me List is 2548 but in the next few weeks. But thanks again for the info
There does seem to be a lot of different cadets around,are some just on loan for a day or are permanently at Laird Street?
Noticed 4 click sprinters on the back wall this morning,are these the 68 plate ones ?

Cheers
Rob Day

Formerly
(03/11/2018 16:23)Penny Return Wrote:  Noticed 4 click sprinters on the back wall this morning,are these the 68 plate ones ?

Probably a mix to be honest. The 68 plates are not yet taxed etc but they are being moved around the yard whilst engineering get them ready (ie the silver wheel hubs have to come off and the wheel nut markers added, destinations programmed, seating capacity sign updated, radios disconnected. 2 of them are plain silver so also need to have Click branding applied.

At the moment the plan is for the driver to take the bus out and return to Birkenhead once shift finishes so there won’t be any changeover for the first couple of weeks. After then driver changeovers will be taking place in Liverpool so the vehicles will remain in Liverpool for the full duration of Click operating hours.
There's a Hybrid on the 83A today. The front screen was in the small version but the back one had "83A Birkenhead" full size. Does anyone know why they're using half size on the front?
(03/11/2018 20:16)Route102 Wrote:  Probably a mix to be honest. The 68 plates are not yet taxed etc but they are being moved around the yard whilst engineering get them ready (ie the silver wheel hubs have to come off and the wheel nut markers added, destinations programmed, seating capacity sign updated, radios disconnected. 2 of them are plain silver so also need to have Click branding applied.

At the moment the plan is for the driver to take the bus out and return to Birkenhead once shift finishes so there won’t be any changeover for the first couple of weeks. After then driver changeovers will be taking place in Liverpool so the vehicles will remain in Liverpool for the full duration of Click operating hours.
Thanks for the info,gives me something to lookout for around L1 when the shopping frenzy
starts in a few weeks

Cheers
Rob Day

Formerly

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)