Current time: 17/05/2024, 07:13 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot
(23/08/2017 16:00)wirralbus Wrote:  That was the only really maddening thing about deregulation was the asset stripping of some companies depots , Crosville at Heswall was a prime example as well.

I can think of several other maddening consequences of deregulation. The fact that the political party that introduced deregulation has recently conceded it has failed by allowing elected mayors to introduce London-style franchising, proves this.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
4108 and 4129 both seen together on Duke Street heading from the depot towards Wallasey / Tunnel. No adverts seen on 4108. It was mentioned with the 7 hybrids going and the extra school work some older deckers will be sent in, could Laird Street and Speke be having a swap of buses? Hybrids out B7s in.
No messing folks cadet 2803 on 437.
(25/08/2017 08:50)N304CLV Wrote:  No messing folks cadet 2803 on 437.

2803? When did that move from Wrexham?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(25/08/2017 08:52)RedPanda Wrote:  2803? When did that move from Wrexham?

wins the prize of worst allocation of the week
(25/08/2017 08:50)N304CLV Wrote:  No messing folks cadet 2803 on 437.

Any idea what timings its on? Might try and catch it for a trip this afternoon if its still out.
I cant understand why they have got this Cadet in on loan when they have VLW's and DLP's at the rear of the depot in the pool

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(25/08/2017 11:09)FC Pictures Wrote:  wins the prize of worst allocation of the week

Well would you rather that or no bus at all?
2803 was still on 437 this afternoon along side 2904 which was also on there.There was a lack of hybrids below 4498 out today,surely they haven't gone to Speke yet have they?Also 4176 was on 492/5 haven't seen that for a while.Lastly as I was coming away from Birkenhead I saw 2956 on 413/4 in the latest colours with wi-fi stickers looking very smart.
(25/08/2017 23:42)bus401 Wrote:  2803 was still on 437 this afternoon along side 2904 which was also on there.There was a lack of hybrids below 4498 out today,surely they haven't gone to Speke yet have they?Also 4176 was on 492/5 haven't seen that for a while.Lastly as I was coming away from Birkenhead I saw 2956 on 413/4 in the latest colours with wi-fi stickers looking very smart.

Speke has had a few of those hybrids out in service this week,so they have already moved over

User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)