Current time: 25/04/2024, 06:32 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
Network Warrington
Network Warrington
So far from NW, not much been changed except service cuts and price hikes.

Is new buses on the horizon? As far as i know only four Wright pulsar gemini have been acquired and its believe to be the first additional buses in over four years and correct me if i'm wrong but none of the current buses as far as im aware even have wifi, why even many municipal bus companies including Halton Transport manage to do so.

Should NW (Like Thamesdown) be sold to other companies or is that a tricky thing to do?
If that would ever happen then i would believe Arriva would be the best bet, Best company? No. But if you think of it, Many other towns surrounding warrington are run by Arriva so basically filling a piece of jigsaw.
Find all posts by this user
RE: Network Warrington
(23/02/2017 13:01)TheShire Wrote:  So far from NW, not much been changed except service cuts and price hikes.

Is new buses on the horizon? As far as i know only four Wright pulsar gemini have been acquired and its believe to be the first additional buses in over four years and correct me if i'm wrong but none of the current buses as far as im aware even have wifi, why even many municipal bus companies including Halton Transport manage to do so.

Should NW (Like Thamesdown) be sold to other companies or is that a tricky thing to do?
If that would ever happen then i would believe Arriva would be the best bet, Best company? No. But if you think of it, Many other towns surrounding warrington are run by Arriva so basically filling a piece of jigsaw.

It has been thought of on the forum and has been mentioned somewhere on the WBT Network Warrington thread
http://dartslf.com/forum/showthread.php?...Warrington
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
RE: Network Warrington
Alright. Thank you
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)