Current time: 07/05/2024, 00:00 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Merseytravel Timetable Changes
RE: Merseytravel Timetable Changes
(13/11/2015 14:46)mathias Wrote:  Went for a ride on a decker late last Saturday night from LOBS just to see what all the fuss was about.
True, you get a few idiots on Victoria Street, but the Police are often in attendance with their big yellow Sprinter vans.
I'd say the black hackney cabs that block-up North John Street are more of a concern. Either way, the bus still ran on time, riff-raff or no riff-raff.

No, what bothers me aren't the idiots, it's the fact that James Street Station is being taken out of the equation.
If I'm drinking with friends over the water and I'm heading back to Kirkdale, the logical solution is train to James Street then bus from James Street Stop JC right outside the Station.
How the hell am I supposed to do that from Sunday?

Merseytravel like to brag that they can connect trains to buses (insisting that some Stations are now 'Interchanges'), but they've made a big mistake with this one, breaking the link between bus-train connections for the sake of a few street drunks.

Integrated Transport Authority?
Pah! Don't make me laughSad

I agree fully with the Taxi Point, i have lost count how many times they que beyond the Taxi Rank and into the middle of that Junction with Victoria Street, Sadly nothing ever seems to get done about it...

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Merseytravel Timetable Changes - T42 PVM - 14/11/2015 00:47

User(s) browsing this thread: 18 Guest(s)