Current time: 06/05/2024, 21:19 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Merseytravel Timetable Changes
RE: Merseytravel Timetable Changes
(09/03/2015 23:45)mr t Wrote:  Well if it pays why is it being withdrawn? And why hasnt any other operator stepped in to cover it from SLT, even Ace were only going to run 1 journey each way, so clearly deemed it wasnt worthwhile in its current form and they even had drivers and vehicles spare they could have ran it with but werent interested. Point proven

It was me who first sent an E.Mail into ACE regarding the 319 and they agreed to introduce 1 trip each way as a trial to see what the Service was like for themselves, they stated to me at least twice if the 2 trips did well they would introduce more trips

Going onto SLT Withdrawing the Service i think thats due to a number of reasons, Reliability of the Fleet was starting to affect the reliability of the Service, Buses buggering of to do Schools and then theres the distance the Service is from the Depot so thats added costs, Someone else more local could do it, Strawberry when they had it did a fantastic job for example!

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Merseytravel Timetable Changes - T42 PVM - 09/03/2015 23:54

User(s) browsing this thread: 17 Guest(s)