Current time: 07/05/2024, 01:59 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Merseytravel Timetable Changes
RE: Merseytravel Timetable Changes
(09/03/2015 23:09)mr t Wrote:  Whats the obsession with this 319 lark?!! How many operators have tried running it and all given up, even Merseytravel or LCC deem it suitable for a replacement so it cant be that important or vital! Plus Arriva/Strawberry have tried extending their own services to Ormskirk and packed in! Dont forget the 319 survived the best part of 20 years running just 3 journeys a day between Southport-St Helens and carried mostly fresh air it only survived as LCC part subsidised it as soon as that was cancelled the service fell apart.
There was a note above that Ace Travel introduction on the website over the weekend saying that the wasnt going to be introduced.

Thing is in its current form the 319 does pick up and pays, There was a Note on the Merseytravel Website saying that Ace Travel are now not introducing the Service but as i have already said a couple of posts ago the Notice has changed to this:

us number: 319
Run by: South Lancs
Going between: St Helens and Ormskirk

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Merseytravel Timetable Changes - T42 PVM - 09/03/2015 23:14

User(s) browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)