Current time: 07/05/2024, 03:31 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Merseytravel Timetable Changes
RE: Merseytravel Timetable Changes
As of January, the 53A is definitely being pulled. Not ideal really but it's just how it's going to be. The 62 will just run between Bootle and Penny Lane with the new 63 covering it between Bootle and Crosby. The 54 is being changed slightly - change of finishing points in Liverpool and extra journeys (probably to compensate slightly for the loss of the 53A) I believe. It should really have been changed to form some sort of circular route in Thornton for "stranded" Edge Lane passengers in my opinion. The 63 will be every 30 minutes and will include lates and a Sunday service (Merseytravel are subsidising the service on a de minumis level for a few reasons as far as I know).

Merseytravel seem to have a few proposals from April regarding merging the 130/210/250 into a 30/30A and the 157/158/209/259 to an amended (and confusing!) 157/158.

2944 was involved in quite a serious accident with a truck (damage to its chassis). I know that it's already been reported but this is just further information. It's expected to be back at about February.

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Merseytravel Timetable Changes - M113 YKC - 20/11/2014 00:31

User(s) browsing this thread: 21 Guest(s)