Current time: 19/05/2024, 10:25 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Merseytravel Timetable Changes
RE: Merseytravel Timetable Changes
I like the new mobile site a lot - much easier to use! My only gripe is that some routes, such as the 352, display an outdated timetable when you search for them.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
I've also noticed to get the 1/2 timetable up you have to search for the X2 instead.

busambassador on Instagram, Flickr & TikTok | Merseyside Buses on YouTube
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
These changes have taken place this afternoon at some point as it was still the old layout just after 1pm this afternoon.

I don't like the new timetable search facility as you have to know the route number - the same as TfGM's site. Thought it was much more easier with the list of timetables as was available previously.
I think the new site looks a lot tidier, although it will take getting used to. As for the timetables, I also preferred the old system rather than what TfGM use, but again I suppose it looks tidier now than a long list of routes.
Has the website always had "district maps" on there, never seen one before

Wirral Distict Map

Follow me on flickr
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
They were probably hidden in there somewhere although I can't see I've seen them online myself. Sure I've seen printed versions though, the St Helens one at least is out of date anyway.
Those maps were there, under publications on the old site!

One thing that bothers me is you need to go type the www at the start of the URL, merseytravel.gov.uk won't work anymore!

I assume the site isn't yet complete though as (unless I'm missing them) there are no Travel News Updates anymore so hopefully they'll sort things out over the coming days!

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.
I'm on my mobile so can't check but, aren't the travel updates now along the banner at the top of the content?

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Hazzar - Not quite on then banner but a page from that links to them!

http://www.merseytravel.gov.uk/travel-up...dates.aspx

The 'New and updated timetables' section will hopefully also show all new bus timetables when they are released, much easier than going through all the pages looking/searching for new ones!

There haven't been any newly published bus ones for a few weeks so one to keep an eye out for how it works but it does show two new rail ones so hopefully it'll work as suggested!

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.
Had a good look round but I can't seem to find the 'New and updated timetables' section. The new website is definitely a maze.

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)