Current time: 07/05/2024, 00:08 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Merseytravel Timetable Changes
RE: Merseytravel Timetable Changes
(31/08/2012 14:32)buses7675 Wrote:  Interesting route 801 being withdrawn altogether, likewise 272/273 evenings/Sundays.

As the driver I had a few weeks back said, there's only one reason you'd travel from the hospital to Springwood Cemetery ... and in that case you'd probably get a hearse.
The only other passengers on the bus when I got it (all two of them) only caught it because it came a couple of minutes earlier than the bus they'd intended to catch, and was also heading towards the local shops!
So unless anyone knows differently, it seems to me like it was a waste of the council's money offering that service on contract.

As for the 86's, all these letters are immensely confusing to an outsider like me.
I understand the 86 and the 86a, but when there are also 86c, 86d and 86e, along with variations between Arriva and Stagecoach services as shown on the route map, it's a bit much! Different numbers please!
However, the service as a whole does look very good, and from my limited experience this seems to be a QBP that actually works!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Merseytravel Timetable Changes - Valandil - 01/09/2012 08:22

User(s) browsing this thread: 20 Guest(s)