Current time: 06/05/2024, 16:43 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Merseytravel Timetable Changes
RE: Merseytravel Timetable Changes
(23/11/2019 19:04)Walton 46 Wrote:  According to the timetable, the Boxing and New Years Day 500 will be limited stop. Is this a mistake because I'm sure last year, the 500 was all stops?

Also, I don't understand the early finishes on those days. I think the bus companies sometimes forget some people (particularly those in retail) have to go to work on Boxing Day and may have difficulty getting home if the buses stop at 6pm

With regards to the finish of routes between 1800 and 1900hrs don't forget that in years previous that the services on some routes where more limited than they are now .

Boxing Day is a very important retail day i know but these bus companies know at what times of the day they are going to generate the passengers and have based the times on them.

You will always miss passengers at the start and end of the day , do you want bus services at 0600 or 2300 on Boxing day because if you do , then someone has to pay for it and it sure as hell wont be the bus companies it will be Merseytravel and who pays them you and me .
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Merseytravel Timetable Changes - wirralbus - 23/11/2019 19:50

User(s) browsing this thread: 24 Guest(s)