Current time: 06/05/2024, 21:17 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Merseytravel Timetable Changes
RE: Merseytravel Timetable Changes
The 16 is one heck of an extension. 5 buses... Given how much Stagecoach charge for tenders, that is one hell of a win for them. I think the 84/85 should have stayed. They had a PVR of 2 and there are 2 extra buses on the 16. There could also be a cost saving as smaller companies like Eazibus could run 2 buses but not 5. It saves a lot of confusion with routes as well. This new 73 could be put to better use as well as it wouldn't have to serve Poulton.

The 91 timetable looks like a mess with the 2 maps and also the lack of 91A (which is mentioned in the Avon replacements pdf)

The 80 is a bit of an odd one. Surely they should have made it a like for like timetable. Not starting it earlier.... I can see about the 82 but that will be due to it taking over the 88A as well as the 82 (Personally I would have made it the 88 in the morning and saturdays but then interwork that onto the 80 and 82 Mon-Fri)

The 38 needs sorting in my opinion. It's far too long and why the heck does Eastham Ferry need a bus at 530 or 630 in the morning.... They never had one before when it was the 286, 145/146. I personally think the 145/146 should come back. Run each one every 2 hours, miss out Mill Park but add in Bromborough. Though it is 1 extra bus compared to the 38, It benefits a lot more people and has a massive catchment area.

144, 73 and 22 are all decent. Sandbrook does need a bus to Birkenhead though not West Kirby in my opinion.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Merseytravel Timetable Changes - iMarkeh - 02/11/2018 21:29

User(s) browsing this thread: 19 Guest(s)