Current time: 06/05/2024, 12:06 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Merseytravel Timetable Changes
RE: Merseytravel Timetable Changes
As a resident of the Woodchurch Estate I have to say that the recent change to the 41/42 service by addition of the 41B was NOT a good idea at all and frankly in my opinion the 41B should go, thus returning the route to the way it was before this mess of a change came in.

Sure we get 42s every hour which is a waste of time but for anybody going anywhere on prenton hall road they have to wait for this stupid 41B to go to arrowe park hospital first, then wait for it to come back
"Possibly" as a 41A.

To me as an ex bus driver myself, it further reinforces a point I made on the stagecoach chester and wirral thread that companies should quit goofing around with the routes.

Impera did that with the 39 when they operated it and ended up losing it because the traffic commission rightly stripped them of the route as they were fed up with complaints about it.

Hmm, maybe I should work for the traffic commission because I would have no qualms whatsoever about coming down like a ton of bricks on companies who mess customers around and if that meant stripping them of the route/s so be it.

Note to Stagecoach " GET RID OF THE 41B " its a pile of junk.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Merseytravel Timetable Changes - 508143 - 24/06/2018 15:34

User(s) browsing this thread: 24 Guest(s)