Current time: 16/04/2024, 11:03 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva Buses Wales - Wrexham Depot
RE: Arriva Buses Wales - Wrexham Depot
(03/03/2023 14:19)33109 Wrote:  I'd hazard a guess & say that when winsford shuts its doors the solo SRs we've currently got will join the wrexham fleet & join the solos there.

Wouldn’t be surprised if all the Winsford Solos end up at Wrexham

Youtube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWlqEkh...wHyRfm5C_A
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(03/03/2023 16:00)Y458 KNF Wrote:  Wouldn’t be surprised if all the Winsford Solos end up at Wrexham

Unless they took on Oswestry town work or something they won't need that many
(03/03/2023 16:51)W176 XMA Wrote:  Unless they took on Oswestry town work or something they won't need that many

Now is a good opportunity to get rid of some of the ageing 57 reg Solo's from North Wales. Send them to Southern Counties or elsewhere.
Then send 689-691 and a few of the whiplash inducing Enviro200's to Bangor as replacements, and the Solo SR's to Wrexham.
(03/03/2023 17:27)N531 DWM Wrote:  Now is a good opportunity to get rid of some of the ageing 57 reg Solo's from North Wales. Send them to Southern Counties or elsewhere.
Then send 689-691 and a few of the whiplash inducing Enviro200's to Bangor as replacements, and the Solo SR's to Wrexham.

It'd be a good idea, i'd happily drive more SRs however they're not fully suited to every route which can be a problem, 689-91 wont be going anywhere until officially withdrawn.

M.R.P Photography on Flickr | M.R.P_Videography on YouTube
Sunday Service 41B will cease operations on Sunday 16th April, last day of operations will be 9th April 2023.

1012 is now back in Wrexham.

For recent interests of bus photos please visit my Flickr account below:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/135097870@N02/

For my Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/EfanThomasTheBusEnthusiast/

And check out my Instagram page for more recent bus photos:
@emt_buses.175

Also check out with my TikTok account:
@emt_busenthusiast_175
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
When does Wrexham take over on service 2/2A from Oswestry?
(23/04/2023 23:10)KX03 KYY Wrote:  When does Wrexham take over on service 2/2A from Oswestry?

July 2nd

Solo SR 0700 came over to Wrexham today from Chester, 700/2/3/4 are all being prepared for Service here at Wrexham.

also it has not been mentioned here yet but the Pulsars we'll be receiving from Oswestry are 3755-57 3785-90 they will be numbered 3204 onwards following on from 3202/3 (3761/2) which have/are being moved to Chester!

(10/05/2023 21:06)LJ51 DDA Wrote:  Solo SR 0700 came over to Wrexham today from Chester, 700/2/3/4 are all being prepared for Service here at Wrexham.

also it has not been mentioned here yet but the Pulsars we'll be receiving from Oswestry are 3755-57 3785-90 they will be numbered 3204 onwards following on from 3202/3 (3761/2) which have/are being moved to Chester!

It has been sometime since Wrexham had full-size single decks, I think this will be the first time that Pulsar 2s have been used here too.

Wrexham Transport (Flickr)

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)