Current time: 25/04/2024, 20:53 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva Buses Wales - Wrexham Depot
RE: Arriva Buses Wales - Wrexham Depot
(15/01/2021 13:23)N531 DWM Wrote:  I can't see any reason why you can't get a Cadet on route 3.
I live along the route, and there were 10.7M darts on it for a few years, interworking with the 33. There's been Versa's, Double Deckers and I've even seen the odd Pulsar and Myllennium on it when they have been on loan to Wrexham in the past.
There was a plan to bring some Cadets to Wrexham a few years ago, and Afoneitha estate was cut from the 3 for this reason, to make the route more accessible for larger vehicles. But plans change and the cadets went elsewhere.

I didn't know that, i'm not from Wrexham, thanks for reminding me, Versa's, Deckers, Pulsar & Myll all running that route, 4191 would be cool to see on it. Unlikely happening though because it's mostly used on School's
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Route 7 is starting on Monday
(15/01/2021 14:23)N531 DWM Wrote:  Route 7 is starting on Monday

Nice they seem to be doing more services everyday lol
I have a feeling that more Solo's will have to come, but Cadets could still work the route, considering years ago Full Length SLF Darts ran it, 2431 i can remember as Cadet ran the 7 too, pretty much big buses were used on it years ago, Chester have some spare Cadets that wont really get used e.g 2503,2551 which could be able to run the 7, but most likely not.

Just some extra notes the 7 also was ran by 2267 when it was on loan, so pretty much cadet's which are around 2.5 m width whilst an ALX200 around same length can run the 7 too

Another edit: 2503 is at Winsford so most likely a Cadet that doesnt get used will be 2551, that would be alright for the 7
27 to Mold starts tomorrow
I'd stick another Cadet on the 27, it ran a Commander few years ago along with 2799 when it was there
(18/01/2021 17:30)ScottDeclan224 Wrote:  I'd stick another Cadet on the 27, it ran a Commander few years ago along with 2799 when it was there

Also been ran by a versa.
Posted on the Arriva Buses Wales Wrexham depot will reopen on Sunday 31st January
Is 705 still at Wrexham? There seems to be conflicting journeys between Winsford and 705's current depot.
(22/03/2021 14:41)NathanR Wrote:  Is 705 still at Wrexham? There seems to be conflicting journeys between Winsford and 705's current depot.

Yes it's still at Wrexham. I've seen it going past my house on the 3 to Penycae all day.

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)