Current time: 03/05/2024, 08:25 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Club Class Travel (I'm a Little Gem)
RE: Club Class Travel (I'm a Little Gem)
It is indeed not good, no doubt the drivers that were employed to work the service have now lost their jobs.

But it does prove my point right back at the start of the thread. You need to get a lot of adult fare passengers bums on seats to make the service pay. You cannot expect a comercial service to pay for itself carrying a couple of OAP's every trip.

No doubt they will have a hefty fine to pay if it does end up before the traffic commissioner but chances are nobody has even noticed its stopped running.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Yeah true, ive been a passenger a few times... always dead... and they dropped services a lot... would have been nice if they had suceeded but... sh*t happens
Cancellation of the 61 service on VOSA today, scheduled for 28 November (a Thursday):

PC0003923/2 - ALFRED ALAN DALE & MAUREEN DALE T/A CLUB CLASS TRAVEL, 138 ANDOVER AVENUE, MIDDLETON, HEBERS, MANCHESTER, M24 1JW
Cancellation Accepted: Operating between Tweedhill Road and Tweedhill Road given service number 61 effective from 28-Nov-2013.
Already off rhe road so... was a nice idea, failed as it is hard to compete with big companies
I wonder if the TC will take action against them for pulling the service without notice.
Tiny company, no customer base, fordt efforr, ]probaboy not
Reasons go deeper than that, but given the sensitive nature I doubt this is the place to say why.
They moved their depot to within z mile of my house, it is a shame, id like to know the reasoning, if too personal even for dm, leave it

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)