Current time: 16/05/2024, 07:47 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach North East
RE: Stagecoach North East
(19/07/2012 20:55)Tango Wrote:  Hi all, just a quick note, it would seem 21105 has transferred back to Stockton depot along with 21103 which is currently sat in the corner of the depot compound or at least it was when I passed earlier any ideas if 21103 is due to return to service at Stockton or if it just there receiveing mechanical attention?

Should know more details later today.

On the subject of the Airshow and Olympians, have we forgotten that there are 3 perfectly useable short-wheelbased examples sat in storage in Stockton depot that could be used on the 510? 16704/5/30 are still in there, and given they're not needed for Olympic cover anymore, they could be used for stuff like the Airshow. (16707 is also in there, but given its gearbox is knackered, I doubt it will see use with Stagecoach again).

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Have slatyford and walkergate both sent all their buses away for the Olympics yet ?
Find all posts by this user
(20/07/2012 11:58)Wellsey18 Wrote:  Have slatyford and walkergate both sent all their buses away for the Olympics yet ?

No Slatyford buses are going. The MAN Enviro300s there are covering for Enviro400s that have moved from there to Walkergate to cover their Enviro400s going to both London and Manchester. And no, there's still a couple parked up at Sunderland waiting to go down.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Slight problem with the 4 in storage at Stockton are probably out of MOT and therefore unusable!
(20/07/2012 12:06)tyresmoke Wrote:  Slight problem with the 4 in storage at Stockton are probably out of MOT and therefore unusable!

Ah, there's that. Something I completely forgot about.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Just a general rant..... The 12 is one of the most inconsistent buses ever 3 of them went past me on my short journey to the bus stop and I thought I was going to have to have a long wait to test these loaned buses and then 2 seconds later another two come round the corner at once!!!! I am gutted though because although mine is the loaned one it hasnt got the bigger comfier seats unfortunately, am not a fan of the engine either it seems dull and lifeless unlike our Enviro400's
(20/07/2012 15:13)Wellsey18 Wrote:  Just a general rant..... The 12 is one of the most inconsistent buses ever 3 of them went past me on my short journey to the bus stop and I thought I was going to have to have a long wait to test these loaned buses and then 2 seconds later another two come round the corner at once!!!! I am gutted though because although mine is the loaned one it hasnt got the bigger comfier seats unfortunately, am not a fan of the engine either it seems dull and lifeless unlike our Enviro400's

That means you had one of the Scottish Scania Enviro400s (the Sheffield and Chesterfield ones have the high-back seats). The Scottish ones are slightly older than the other 5 (15690/1 and 15716-8) but as for the engine, there maybe a different compared to the native Enviro400s given they are Scanias compared to the Cummins engines in the standard Enviro400s.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Walkergate Dart SLF 33825 was on the 12 today

Photo @ emdjt42

My Flickr
Updated regularly
21105 is back in service at Stockton as I caught it to town to start work this afternoon, it was on 13s, not sure if it has replaced anything. 21103 was at the far end of the yard in the dead corner so not sure if it is under prep or just for storage.
Only Three Olympians from Stockton were used on the 510 today, as 7 were about on Teesside services:

16836/40 were on the 13 (16836 will have operated the Staff Buggy from 1800 til 1930 this evening)
16835/38 were on sucessive 52/58 duties (16838 will, in theory, have been out on the 52 until 1950 when it should, in theory, have been swapped for the MAN being used on the Buggy from 1930)
16831 is reported to have done a trip on the 59/61 (I cannot confirm this as I did not witness it)
16832 or 16839 were on the 12 that starts at 1000 (or 1003 at the moment due to the Bus Station closure) while the other will have operated the regular Olympian working from 1503 until 1814 (driver that does the Enviro-worked 12 duty does those trips on the 12)

That leaves 16833/4/7 as the vehicles on the 510 from Stockton depot.

My Flickr
Updated regularly

User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)